Ch 27 | Varia Comes

I was about to type 'Variables' instead of 'Varia'-

•••••

Shiroka suddenly opened her eyes, as she felt a familiar presence around the Namimori, look up and stare at the Moonlight with narrowed red eyes.

'It's starting...' she thought "I see, you knew" Giotto said and she nodded before glancing at Tsuna's sleeping figure 'Tsuna... everything will start this day, so do your best' she thought and Giotto smiled.

Morning comes and Tsuna was going down the stairs with an equally sleepy Shiroka on top of his head, instead of being a white cat like usual, her fur was black and her eyes are blue making Tsuna stare at her weirdly for suddenly changing color.

"Mom! Is breakfast ready yet?" Tsuna yelled out as he goes down the stairs and greeted with Lambo who was carrying loads of foods and I-pin was following him.

Shiroka huff and opened her eyes as she watches them run around, Tsuna and her could only give a deadpanned look.

They peeked out from the door "Oh, it's already been made-"

"EHHH?!"

"Oof- Tsuna!"

"S-sorry!"

"Ciaossu!" Reborn greeted them.

"It's only morning. What's going on this early?" Tsuna questioned as he return Shiroka back on his head as she almost fall off earlier before turning to Nana who was chopping something happily and Tsuna could only gape.

"Tsuna what's the meaning of this?" Bianchi asked while holding a tempura with her chopsticks "Did Tsuna-nii score an 100 yesterday?" Fuuta asked.

"No he did not"

"Come on Shiroka...."

"Then what happened?" Bianchi ask again as she look at Nana who's still happily chopping something.

"M-mom?.... Mom?!...."

"...."

"Mh~ Mh~♪"

"...."

"Mom!!"

"Oh! Tsu-kun!" Nana finally turned around and starts waving her knife "Maman... The knife please"

"Oh, a butterfly?" "Just kidding!"

'I-'

"BWAHAHAHAHA"

"Shut up, your laugh is so loud"

"Mean!!"

"Hey, what's going on?" Tsuna asked again "You're acting weird"

Shiroka sigh and jump down from Tsuna's head and landed on the table and beside Reborn before casually grabbing a food and put it on her bowl and starts eating.

Her blue eyes look at Reborn's eyes with a known look, in return Reborn smirk before continuing eating and Shiroka give a quiet huff.

'Welp! Back to Mafia Business starting today, or later... Well whatever' she thought.

Later on it was time for Tsuna to leave and as usual Shiroka was clinging on his shoulders while he was walking with Yamamoto and Gokudera.

"All around the world?"

"That's pretty wild"

"More like an idiot saying something so unbelievable thinking that his son was so clueless like his mother."