Ch 8 | Incoming

•••••

At night, Shiroka expected Giotto to come and she is right, as soon as he appeared she immediately leap to him and squeeze the hell out of him.

"O-ouch!! Shiroka!"

"Explanation at once!!" Shiroka stated while glaring at the man as Giotto sweatdrop at her.

"Alright alright, I will but for now let's sit" Shiroka huff in response but obeyed and sat on an invincible ground so did Giotto.

"So?" She ask impatiently as Giotto sigh and his eyes turn serious "That white flames is your own flame it's called Winter Flame" Shiroka dumbfoundedly nod her head "Can you summon it?" Giotto asked and Shiroka who's on her human form raised her hand and white flame with light blue tint on it burst on her hand.

"I see, now touch the ground and release your flame" Shiroka- although confused- followed the man's instructions and placed down her hand onto the invincible ground and release her flame, suddenly ice appeared and scatter beneath them.

'Woah! I never expect to have my own flames in Anime!!' she shouted in her mind as Giotto chuckled "Your Winter Flames can freeze anything, you must be thinking that this flames wasn't supposed to exist but didn't I tell you that you are in an Anime and some few things are added because you existed but the story line is still the same" Giotto explained.

"With your flames you can switch to your cat form, human form and human-cat form" He said "Additionally your human body age correspond with Tsunayoshi's age while on your human-cat form, i looks younger"

'I see that's why I looked a little younger than Tsuna when I first transformed to my human-cat form.

"As what I, Kawahira and the Sky Arcobaleno know, you are the one with this kind of Flame"

"As in I was only bearer of Winter Flames?" She ask and Giotto nod his head "That's what we knew, we don't know if someone else also have those kind of Flame "I see" Shiroka muttered "I'm special?"

Giotto suddenly laugh at her "I know, now you only need to do is try to hide your flame until someone manage to see it" he said.

[Flashback Ends]

'Winter Flames huh... what a unique thing to call, I've read lots of fanfiction about some OC having 'snow flames' and 'ice flames' but for some reason I haven't read about 'Winter Flames' maybe someone already made a fanfiction with that but I haven't read yet...' Shiroka thought as she extinguish her flame and look at the sky.

'Tsuna is already 13, isn't the time's slowly coming?' she thought with an amuse look as she look at Tsuna who is currently enjoying playing.

'Tsuna enjoy this peaceful life of yours before that reincarnation of satan arrive' She thought as she jump down and transform to her human-cat form and approach Tsuna.

"Shiroka! you're awake" Tsuna exclaimed with a huge smile on his face "Yeah, also can I play? I'm also bored" She said as Tsuna nod his head as Shiroka get between his legs and sit then Tsuna starts teaching her how to play as usual.

'Right, I should also enjoy my peaceful life because once he's here then it was the start of all mafia things' she thought before she followed what Tsuna instructed to her.