Ch 19 | Onwards

•••••
[3rd POV]

"30 down" Shiroka uttered silently as she slit someone's throat before transforming to a cat then ran away from the place, she landed not far away as she transform back to her human form, her black hair sway in the air softly as she watch a few Cusmo Men arrived and as usual they have terrified look.

"How many left again?" She ask as Daemon on his fake appearance appeared beside her "Nufufufu~ they are over 70 so 40 left" He replied "If I were you, I'll finish them all in one move" he continued.

"Shut up Melon, you can do that because you're a ghost" she said and rolled her eyes "You're arguing again..." She look at the side to see Giotto on his fake appearance too and Alaude walking behind not too far away from them.

"Hm, he started it" She reasoned before she hold up her phone which it suddenly rings, she answered it "Amber!!" She smirks "What?" She ask in annoyed tone "Our assassinator was moving again, it killed another 10 of us!!" The other line shouted "I'm still looking for our assassinator, don't say I should hurry up and finish my mission, why don't you stand up from your chair and look for our assassinator too?" She answered back and rolled her eyes "I'm going now, bye" she hung up before the other line could answer.

She stood up and transformed back to her cat form as Giotto along with Daemon disappeared leaving Alaude with her as he carried her and put her on his shoulder before they starts leaving the place.

"Where?" He ask "At the third block..." She answered and Alaude nodded a little before walking to the place.

When they've got there, there are a few men holding unconscious kids and some are dragging them forcefully inside a car while the others are guarding the place.

Shiroka hiss before her claws came out and she jump off Alaude's shoulder before she disappear in the dark and in a few minutes the kids are now being lead by Alaude away from the place while Shiroka already killed a total of another 15 Cusmo Men with her Cat form, she immediately leap away and hide in the tree as she erases her presence watching some other Cusmo men came and held the same horrified look as always.

"Boss!! Another 15 was killed!!" One man exclaimed on the phone and Shiroka thought about what Daemon told her 'Well It's been like two or three weeks since I've got here, might as well finish this...' she thought before her claws came out again and she instantly jump to the man and slit his throat causing him to scream in pain as the others took out their guns.

Shiroka quickly leap to another men and do the same until she knocked out another 15 men before making sure that they've already died and not breathing anymore she leap away and deciding to follow where Alaude had goes along with the other kids.

As she got to the place she could only deadpanned as many or rather countless women swarm to Alaude and asking to hang out and Shiroka could only sympathies them as she saw Alaude almost itching to grab his handcuffs and attack all the people that dares to crowd around him.

Shiroka sigh and deciding to help the almost angry Cloud, she looked around for a second before she transformed to her Human form and walk towards the crowd and slipping beside Alaude making the girls look at her.

Shiroka smirks before holding Alaude's hand "Sorry but we need to go" she said before pulling the prefect's hand and Alaude merely sigh and followed her trying his best not to lash out because of the crowd.

"B-big sister! wait!" Shiroka faintly flinch and Alaude heard it and notice her flinch and became the one who's pulling her fast.

"Please Amery! Wait!" Another older voice was heard, Alaude click his tongue before scooping the girl before running fast not letting the two girls catch up on them.

He jump on top of a building before putting Shiroka down and Giotto along with Daemon appears beside her "Thank you Alaude-nii..." Shiroka muttered and Alaude pat her head.

"Are you okay?" Giotto ask and she nodded silently and before any of them can say something Shiroka's phone rings and she took it out revealing the name of the Cusmo Boss and she answered it.

"Amber!! What the hell are you doing?!" Shiroka eyebrows twitch in irritation at the loud voice "What?" She asked "That bastard assassin killed another men of us!!!" She fakely give a few curses "Just wait we will find that assassin" she said coldly before hanging up "Nufufufu~ Only 10 left, you really considered my words" he said and she shrugged "I just want to go home now.." she answered "Let's go to the base, I will assassinate them all now" she said and the three men nodded before disappeared, Shiroka transformed to her Cat Form and run back to their base.

'Just wait everyone, I'm going home' she thought before smiling and continue running in the dark.

When she was near she transform back to her Human form and walk in "Amber-sama! Welcome back!" The guard's bowed at her as she nodded before going straight to the Boss Office as soon as she opened the door the Boss look at her "Did you find them?!" He exclaimed and she silently smirk but she nodded "Gather in the Meeting room, all of you" she said and the Boss all called the other 10 left.

"Nufufufu~ I want to have fun too" Daemon said "Can we..?" Alaude ask and she smirk inside 'Of course' she thought and Giotto could only sigh at his guardians.

"So tell us where are that bastard residing" The Boss said and she close her eyes before opening it and now it has slits as her ears and tail appeared and Daemon along with Alaude materialize beside her.

The remaining Cusmo Man all jolt in fear "Meow~♪" she sang as she shows them her dharp teeth before the three of them attacked.

•••••