Ch 3 | Pineapple

Still on Italy

•••••

[Shiroka's POV]

"Gahhh!!!"

"What was that?!!!"

"It hurts!!!"

"Who the hell cut my–"

"Look!! It's a Cat!!"

"Hah?!"

Yes a Cat.

Me a cat, trained by one and only spawn of satan for me to survive this mafia world, yes you read it right, a cat can be a member of mafia.

So might as well fear me you disgusting men who experimented on a lot of kids.

Well I'm not just actually a cat you see.

But isn't it creepy to see a cat killing someone ten times or more bigger than her.

I don't even know if this is what a good idea.

This Second Life of mine, this is the first time I killed someone, and I'm not actually fond of it after all killing is bad.

But what can i do? I already entered this bloody world and there's no way to back out.

"A Vongola Insignia?!"

"That cat a Vongola?!"

"Fucking look at it's collar!!"

"Crap!! Kill it!!"

Yes a Vongola Insignia.

I officially become a member of Vongola.

That is near to the death's door y'know.

And that stupid papa of mine had to put a Vongola Insignia on my collar.

I don't even know if he want me to get killed or what.

Wondering who is this stupid Papa?

You knew him very well

That Sadistic Hitman.

Yes i call him Papa I don't know when, where, how did that happen, Colonello-nii just suddenly exclaimed "She is Reborn's daughter!!!"

And that is very weird.

A human having a Cat as a child.

Nevermind, after all Papa knew I was not a normal
cat like what the others dubbed me, worst is he knew that I was from another world.

And Vongola Primo itself, was the one who send me in this world, Reborn asked me– ehem I mean threatened me to spill everything.

So I did, I told him about how I knew about them being an animated people and not real in my world.

But I didn't told them about what will happen, of course I won't! It will cause a big trouble I tell you.