Ch 18 | Back

•••••
[3rd POV]

Shiroka slowly opened her eyes and saw everything all big as usual, and she look at herself and saw her black fur and she was laying on a place full of blood 'That means this cat was officially called dead and I replaced it... good my body is a female' she heaved a huge sigh of relief but huff when she saw it's raining.

She stand up with no problem and run to the side and cheek her reflection on the puddle and she saw that this time she has blue eyes instead of red.

She look around and transform into her human form and she has now her past appearance, but this time instead of long, she has medium length black hair and instead of black coloured eyes she has brown, the body she was in now look a lot like her in the past.

A ring of phone was heard and she look down and saw a phone laying innocently beside her feet, she pick it up and she blink her eyes 'Well that makes this easier' she thought and answer the call.

"Amber!!" She silently hiss at the volume and rolled her eyes 'Amber is my name here now huh' "Hm?" She answered "Don't 'hm' me Amber! I'm your boss and where are you?! You are away for almost a week!!"

"Why? Do you miss me?" She ask in mischievous tone, as what Byakuran told her, she's the only female on the Cusmo Famiglia and he also told her that every male even the boss had fallen for her.

"J-just come back here and report your recent mission!!"

"Well I'll do the reporting now, I already eliminate the target" Shiroka said 'Although 'I'  was killed' she thought "So just call me if you have another, boss-san!" She end the call before the boss could say a word, she grin and walk away.

She yawn silently 'Ahh I just want to have a peaceful rest on my cat bed..' she thought and went to buy food.

While eating she drift off to her thoughts 'Man too bad I think I will miss the Daily Life Arc, I hope I don't miss the Kokuyo Arc so I can face Mukuro again' she thought 'Anyway... I just need to kill them here so that their body will transport back to their and Byakuran and the Funeral Wreaths will restrain them until the Vindice arrives' she finished her food and she stood up.

'Then I use my Cat Form here to do that task, while my Human form to deceive them...' she close her eyes and smiled until she bumped to someone.

"Ah I'm sorry...–"

"Amery...?"

'Holy Shit...'

[Shiroka's POV]

Holy Shit.

"Kylio? What's wro–... A...mery...?"

Did the skies just planned my funeral much more earlier?

"Mom what is happening?"

"Yeah!"

"What the..."

"Honey who–"

Yeah the skies did planned my funeral very early.

"Nufufufu~ I give my condolence"