Ch 5 | Tsunayoshi

•••••
[Shiroka's POV]

"HIEEEEE?!!"

There it goes the manly– ehem I mean feminine scream.

"A CAT?!"

Oh god.

In the screen Tsuna is super cute when he was 5 years old.

But witnessing this by own very eyes is so omg–

Okay calm down self, you don't want to accidentally scare this cute little Tsuna!

I was on Nono's shoulder as he stand at the doorway as the Sawada Family stood infront of us, Nana-san has long hair huh.

Nana-san and Iemitsu invite us inside as I jump off Nono's shoulder and slowly made my way towards the scared Tsuna.

"N-no! Don't e-eat me!" Tsuna said.

For your information I don't eat Human.

That's carnivorous—

I'm a Hundred percent human inside a cat body.

If only I am a human then I should probably sigh.

Nah, time to get to an act.

My ears falls down as I have a sad look present on my face, and I could faintly saw Nono chuckling in amusement while Iemitsu has an unreadable look but I think he was amuse too.

"E-eh...? No um... don't be sad!" Tsuna said in panic mode as he tried to get close to me but he's still scared I think.

I take a few steps backwards when Tsuna almost reach me, he pouted and take a step forward again which made me step backward.

My tail starts waging happily as I ran and Tsuna starts chasing me, I exit the house so did Tsuna "H-hey! C-come back! T-tsu-kun is sorry!"

Omg you're so cute Tsuna!!!

This will be super interesting!!

[3rd POV]

Shiroka finally stop letting Tsuna catch her as he sat on the ground while holding Shiroka in his arms.

"Um... I'm s-sorry!" Tsuna said in panic

"It's alright"

"Eh? Who said that?" Tsuna asked while looking around "It's me" He confusedly look at Shiroka "It's me the one who talked" She said as Tsuna widened his eyes "Eh?! But cats can't talk right?" He exclaimed in surprise "Well, I'm special Tsuna-san" she replied.

"E-eh? U-um... Call me... Tsuna! Um, what's your name...?" Shiroka nuzzle her head on Tsuna's arms "My name is Shiroka, nice to meet you Tsuna" Tsuna start to beam "A-ano can you be my friend?" He said whole looking down then back to Shiroka with a cute face.

'I'm gonna die because of your cuteness!!! ahhhh!!' Shiroka thought as she internally squeal "I'm already your friend! I'll protect you from mean guys Tsuna!!" Tsuna smiled happily and hug the cat the stand up and go inside the house taking Shiroka with him.

"Mom! Dad! Oji-san! I made a friend!!" Tsuna said with a big smile while happily hugging Shiroka "Ara~! That's great Tsu-kun! she's so cute!" Nana said while smiling.

'No need to tell me! I'm cute, adorable and intelligent– shot!! I'm being a – no stop it, I'm just stating the fact' Shiroka thought as she gave Nana her cat smile.

Iemitsu and Nono just smile from the background.

•••••

"Where's Tsuna Maman?" Shiroka asked Nana who already knew that she can talk and not-so-surprisingly she was oblivious on it and claim that it was a sort magic and told her to call her Maman