Ch 24 | Training

••••••
[3rd POV]

Eventually the night came and since Tsuna was away, Shiroka stayed at Hibari's house doing nothing but playing with the ball lazily and as usual Hibari was sitting on the couch reading some books and signing some papers at the same time.

Shiroka sigh silently before stopping.

'Should i do it?' she thought 'Mah, i should take this as an opportunity since Papa and the others aren't here' she thought before she jump to the couch and Curled up on besides Hibari before closing her eyes as the darkness engulf her.

After a few moments she slowly opened her eyes to see herself on the same dark void and she look down to herself on her Human-cat form and her tail were moving around while her ears were standing up and she smiled a little "Giotto-nii" she called and a familiar man materialize Infront of her.

"What is it?" He ask and Shiroka grin at him showing her sharp fangs "Teach me how to use my Flames" Giotto widened his eyes and blink.

"Teach me how to use my magic!"

"Pleaseeee~!"

Shiroka tilted her head to the side and blink before waving her hand Infront of Giotto who snapped out of his thoughts and he smiled at her.

"Sure"

Shiroka smiled widely which made Giotto remember something again.

"Really?! Yehey!!!"

"Thank you so much!!"

Giotto lightly shakes his head to get rid of those thoughts before he light up his flames and Shiroka grin before taking her stance and her red eyes glowed brightly before White mix with Light blue flames burst out her ears and on her hands.

"While i attack you, try to freeze me" Giotto said and Shiroka nodded and Giotto smiled "Let's start" he said before he dash towards Shiroka who also dash towards Giotto.

'Welp... I might enjoy this training~' she thought.

••••••

"Come on i didn't mean it...!" Giotto spoke while trying to make Shiroka to face him since she had been facing the imaginary wall and caressing her burned tail gently.

You see, this is what happened.

Shiroka jumped to avoid Giotto's fist and put her hands Infront of her as she was about to release her Flames but Giotto panicked and forget that they are just training and G was late to stop him as he immediately grab her tail and burned it Making Shiroka yelp in pain and unconsciously her claws came out and scratch his beautiful face multiple times.

After that she had been ignoring them and treating her poor burned tail with Giotto laughing nervously and trying to apologize to her, he even pulled out chocolates out of nowhere but she ignored him.

He pulled a Catnip out of nowhere again but end up being scratch on his face again.

"Come on Shiroka... I'm sorry!" Giotto tried to apologize but Shiroka stayed on her place and continue blowing on her burned tail to ease the heat.

Without her noticing she turned into a toddler size which made the adults dumbfoundedly and G had to look away and covered half of his face while Alaude eyes twitch.

'Ahhh her emotions affected her size switching' The First generation thought and Lampo bravely approach her and crouch down beside the now sniffling and small tears forming on her eyes which makes Giotto panicked more.

'What the heck is happening? Did changing to toddler size affected her that much?' They all thought and Lampo pulled out a lollipop out of nowhere.

"Here, don't cry Shiro" he said and Shiroka look at the Candy and took it before taking off the wrapper and put the candy inside her mouth before raising her hand towards Alaude who give her a confuse look.

"She wants you to carry her" Asari bravely said and Alaude's eyes twitch again before going towards the small Shiroka and carried her who just hug his neck before glaring daggers at Giotto who flinch.

"Can you please bite him to death Alaude-nii?" She ask and Alaude smirks "Hn(No need to tell me)" now Shiroka was smiling devilishly at Giotto before sighing "I need to wake up, see you guys later!" After that she close her eyes and drift off to Dreamland.

After a few minutes she felt herself slowly waking up and as she opened her eyes she notice herself on someone's head and she sniff first 'Wait– HIBARI?!' She exclaimed before slightly raising her head and look around and immediately notice that they are at the rooftop and she yawn.

Then she felt a hand gently lift her up before putting on his shoulder and she look at Hibari "Goodmorning!" She greeted happily and he give his usual response.

Shiroka chuckled before checking her precious tail and heaved a sigh of relief as she saw it healed before she turn Infront and saw Tsuna and the others are cleaning the swimming pool.

'Ohhh, the pool episode... I... don't actually looking forward to it, so maybe i will stick with Hibari for now, but i will come with them when they go to the Public pool' she thought.

Her tail swayed as her Red orbs gleam amusements which almost took Hibari off guard but he is a Hibari so he manage to hide his slip off and blankly stare back.

•••••

"Hi Tsuna!"

"HIEEE?! Shiroka! You're appearing like Reborn now!" Tsuna exclaimed as Shiroka landed on his shoulder "I do?" She ask innocently and Tsuna rolled his eyes "Anyways, hows the so called 'Vacation'?" She ask amusingly.

Tsuna raised his eyebrows wondering why the Vacation part seems like she emphasize it before he glare at her a little "Don't tell me you know what happened?" And she chuckled "Of course~" she replied with a sing song voice before jumping on Tsuna's arms who held her gently.

"Do you know how to swim?" She ask and Tsuna shrugged "I don't know, maybe a little that's why Yamamoto told me he will help me to improve it" Shiroka meowed "That's good!"

'Wow, from the Anime, he didn't know how to swim but here he just... wow' Shiroka taught before pointing her paws forward.

"Tsuna! buy me food!" She exclaimed and Tsuna sigh and starts walking "Hai hai... you don't need to shout" He complained and Shiroka just sway her tail happily.

•••••