Ch 26 | Fireworks

•••••

Shiroka was just beside Lambo and I-pin as Tsuna sat on the seat and stretch when a hand holds the profit box and took it.

'Oh, I forgot' Shiroka sweatdrop on herself before jumping on Tsuna's shoulder as he run to catch up to the thief, Lambo and I-pin following him.

"Hey, Stop!" Tsuna shouted as he run after the man and as soon as they step infront of the shrine.

"So you fell for it?"

'Oh you don't know how much I wanted to add more wounds on you face' Shiroka thought as her tail starts to wave aggressively.

"The senior lifeguards" Tsuna said "Thieving is our second profession and summer is the best time to make a profit" The man said as Tsuna and Shiroka narrowed their eyes.

"But simply taking this doesn't make me feel better"

Footsteps was heard behind them and they saw another bunch of men, and some even holding a weapon.

"Disgusting bunch of faces" Shiroka spoke and her claws come out and she bared her fangs as her eyes glows dangerously and at the same time a yelp was heard and a thud they look at the side to see Hibari already hitted someone with his precious Tonfa.

"I thought I found a delicious little flock, and it turned out to be the big catch of thieves I've been after"

'This damn male really sounds like an animal because of his sentences' Shiroka deadpanned.

"This saves me the trouble of collecting the money you took will be taken by the Disciplinary Committee"

'Oh he only cared for the money~ how sweet'

She sigh before her eyes looked down on I-pin and saw the timer she blink many times before I-pin latch to Lambo.

"I don't wanna die here so go" She jump down and kick Lambo away and after a few seconds an explosion occurred.

'The sacrifice—!' Tsuna exclaimed in his mind.

"Don't hold back! Get them!"

As the man said that Shiroka growls as she give a them a bone chilling cat grin of hers and a bang was heard before a thud.

She give a wide smile to the men "Welp! You mess with the wrong Family!" They all shocked to hear her spoke as earlier they heard meows.

Another explosion was heard and there comes the entrance of Gokudera and Yamamoto and they both raised their own weapons.

"Allied combat with Hibari" Reborn said "Don't joke around, I'm taking the stolen money" The prefect replied.

"No way!"

"Naturally"

"Yeah!"

"Nope, your not"

"Why are you getting all excited among yourselves?!"

Shiroka grin "Not your business, You're my prey" she said before dashing towards the man and jump towards him who attempted on punching her only for her to avoid in midair and landed on his face.

"Well, should I destroy that ugly face of yours?" She asked before raising her claws up and the man glare at her before raising his arms to grabe her "Heh too late to answer!"

"GAAAHHHHH!!!"

•••••

Shiroka saw the box on the ground and jump on it as Hibari look at it, Tsuna, Gokudera and Yamamoto also stands infront.

Tsuna's flames already died down as he look at Hibari nervously "W-we worked hard together to earn this! I can't let you take it" He bravely look at him instead of looking away.

'Oh wow, another effect of not sealing his flames' she thought before Hibari looked at her and she look back.

She just give him a closed eye smile and his eyes soften which go unnoticed by the three except Reborn who's grin got more wider.

"In that case, you owe me one" Hibari said before walking away giving one last glance at the cat before disappearing.

"We did it! We protected the money for repairs" Gokudera said happily "But now we won't make it to the fireworks" He sigh.

"Tsuna-kun!/Tsuna-san!/Tsuna-nii!" His ears perk up and he look up and saw the two girls and Fuuta running towards them.

"Ehhh? Why are you here?" Tsuna asked confusedly "I called them here" Reborn spoke and Shiroka jump on Gokudera's shoulder this time as she listened when Fuuta told them about his rankings.

She smile a little and look at the Shrine and saw a certain ghost waving at her and another 6 was just either smiling or staring.

She smiled back and wave her tail in response as only her can see them.

Her attention was brought back again when a boom was heard from the sky and saw that the fireworks are starting now.

Shiroka smiled as she stayed on Gokudera's should and watch the fireworks with a smile on everyone's face.

She then look at Fireworks with sparkling eyes, with that Tsuna and Reborn notice it and smiled.

'For the whole time I took her in, I think this is the first time she saw fireworks up close' Reborn thought.

'Shiroka... those eyes, is watching the fireworks with some people is your first time?' Tsuna thought before looking back at the sky.'The fact that you always have mission when it times of festival'

Shiroka eyes soften 'It's not that it's my first time, I just remember myself watching it with her' She shakes her head and smile again.

'Alright Shiroka, it's not the time to be sad'

•••••