Chapter 6 Part II

Short Chap:

The students lifted me up , my head swinging back and forth .

I didn't have the strength to hold my head up , I was to weak and in pain.

The students were going to continue punching me

" ya!" One of the guys that was holding EunHyuk called the ones who were punching me .

" I think he had enough , I have a better target here " He said , turning his gaze towards EunHyuk .

The boys chuckled and let me go , making me fall on the ground .

They walked towards EunHyuk .

" don't you hurt him " I tried my best to say , coughing blood out after .

I looked towards EunHyuk .

He was staring back at me with sorrow , tears going down his eyes

" it's going to be okay, I'm sorry DongHae " he mouthed to me .

I just shook my head no in responds .

The boys lifted up EunHyuk , making him Stand up.

One of them stood in front of him , cupping EunHyuk chin with his hands

" I hated you the first day I met you, you always thought you were all that , bullying me and hitting me, well I guess karma is a bitch" He said then chuckled after .

He went to go punch him.

"Hey" someone said in a serious tone , which made the guy stop.

I tried my best to look up .

It was Heechul standing with his hands in his pockets .

" I think all of you guys should leave." Heechul said smirking .

" KangIn told us to be here , we are not leaving until we fully finished the task he wanted us to do" The guy said , smirking back at Heechul walking in front of him

Heechul started laughing

" such a idiot you are"

That was the last thing Heechul said before punching the guy , making him fall on the ground .

" you guys better leave..... A couple of you guys will probably end up dying if you don't " He said , evilly smiling.

All the Students quickly left , even the guy that Heechul punched .

EunHyuk quickly ran up to me

He held me in his arms.

" ya DongHae! Are you okay?!, I'm so sorry I couldn't help you , I tried so hard to escape from their hold , but they were holding onto me so tightly ... I'm so sorry DongHae " He said in guilt, tears falling from his eyes , hitting my cheek.

I used all the strength I could use and placed my hand on EunHyuks cheek.

" I'm fine EunHyuk , I just need rest right now " I said , trying my best to smile

EunHyuk kissed my hand

" I'm sorry DongHae " we heard Leeteuk quietly say

EunHyuk quickly stood up and went charging at Leeteuk grabbing him by the collar

" you deserve to get hurt! , if you never blocked me the first time , I would of handled Kangin! , I should seriously kill you right now" EunHyuk began yelling , shaking Leeteuk .

Heechul quickly broke them apart , holding EunHyuk back .

" Move Heechul ! He deserves this !" EunHyuk yelled , trying to push Heechul aside

" DongHae would of wanted me to do this " Leeteuk said quietly .

EunHyuk stood still .

Heechul , slowly moving his arms away .

" DongHae would of wanted you not to get hurt ....... I didn't know this was going to happen to DongHae though .... I'm so sorry " Leeteuk said , his voice was trembling .

" you don't get it!, I don't care what happens to me, I do know how to handle myself!, I don't want anything happening to DongHae!, "

" you call yourself a friend! Ha, that's so idiotic! If you were a good friend, you wouldn't let anything happen to him!" EunHyuk continued yelling

" I would of done the same thing" I said , then coughing .

Everyone ran up to me

" DongHae ! " EunHyuk yelled my name worriedly .

" if I knew how badly Leeteuk would of wanted to protect Kangin , I would of done the same thing to " I said , breathing heavily .

EunHyuk kept quiet for a little .

" Heechul , bring DongHae back to the dorm , I'll be back "

He said , standing up

" where ar-"

Before Heechul could say anything else, EunHyuk ran off.

Heechul sighed

" Idiot , help me bring this kid back to his dorm " he said to Leeteuk

" yes sir " Leeteuk said quickly helping Heechul carry me back to the dorm .

EunHyuk.....

What are you planning on doing ?

EUNHYUK POV:

I started banging my fist on KangIn's and Leeteuk dorm door.

Kangin opened the door , looking at me , smirking .

" wha-"

Before he could say anything I punched him straight in the face , making him loss balance , falling to the floor .

I quickly went up to him and grabbed him by the collar .

I began punching him .

" What the hell is wrong with you! Your seriously trying to kill DongHae! You burn something so precious to him! That was the only memory he had left of his father you bastard! , how the fuck could you do such a thing ! " I said yelling , I stopped after the fourth punch I did , still holding his collar .

When I went to punch him again.

" I didn't burn his picture " KangIn said

I stopped my fist , while it was in the air

" then what the hell did you burn?!" I yelled

" it was a picture of me and Leeteuk " he replied .

" Why the fuck did you have to almost kill DongHae?!" I yelled , my first was shaking .

I really didn't care about him burning a picture of him and Leeteuk .

All that mattered was him hurting The one I love .

" I know you were the one that made Leeteuk leave four years ago " He said in a serious tone .

My eyes widen in shock

I slowly let go of his collar

my fist slowly went down .

How did he know .......

--------------------------
That's the ending of this chapter!
Hope you guys liked it!

Q: If you were in leeteuks position , what would you have done?

What do you think is going to happen the next chapter ?

Comment your answers below .