Chapter 20 Part I ( Light Smut )

Thanks For 15K Readers!

Short Chap: felt like being Evil >:3

[ ADDED SONG ]

I started to lightly moan as EunHyuk grinned his covered member over my harden , twitching one .

He roughly started to kiss me .

I let his tongue enter my mouth .

His Tongue Slowly moved around in my mouth then twirled around, Playing with mine,Which made me moan through our kisses.

EunHyuk slowly stood up, making our lips Lose contact.

He squatted down.

He quickly took off both our towels, throwing it in some random direction.

He moved his face to my erected , throbbing member.

I started to tense up a little.

EunHyuk grabbed onto my member , making me arch my back .

He started to tease my member my licking the tip of it , which made me flinch.

He started to lick all the way down to the shaft then licked his way back up

" Ahhh" Quiet moans escape my lips.

When he licked his way back to the tip .

He did light kisses before putting it fully in

When he put my member in his mouth , he moved his head back and forth , making me arch my back in pleasure .

He used his other free hand to pinch and fondle with my already harden nipples .

I flinch at the feeling of him touching one of my sensitive areas.

EunHyuk Chuckled at how my body trembled over the slightest touches of pleasure he gives me.

Him Laughing sent vibrations making me open my mouth from pleasure but no sounds coming out.

As he started to deep throat me , I thrusted into his mouth making him groan.

He sucked a couple of more times then removing his mouth .

He wiped the pre-cum that released out of me off of his lips while he smirked .

Suddenly he forcefully pulled me off of the bench and moved us towards the table that was at the corner of the room.

He pushed my body down but making sure it doesn't hurt me .

My stomach laid on the table , my body was bended .

My back was facing him.

EunHyuk started to lick my neck from behind making me move my head to the side, so he can lick more of my neck .

He started planting kisses all over my back , downwards while his hand slowly moved around my legs then around my ribcage, making my body tremble.

He started to kiss upwards on my back.

His finger was teasing my entrance .

I started to tense up

He started to nibble my earlobe , making more light quiet moans escape my mouth .

He put his finger just a inch in .

I started to grip tighter on the table , getting ready for what EunHyuk was going to do.

I could feel EunHyuk breath on my ear .

He started to lick my neck again.

I closed my eyes from the pleasure and lust I was feeling .

My breathing started to become more heavy

EunHyuk put his face close to my ear .

" I'm not going gentile " He whispered in my ear seductivly As he slide one of his free hands up my thighs, making my body tremble again .

I shook my head

" I don't care . I like when your going rough " I said breathing Heavily

The last thing I heard was EunHyuk chuckle before he roughly entered his finger into my entrance.

He quickly thrusted his finger

" ahh " I screamed in pleasure swinging my head back , making it rest on EunHyuk shoulder .

I moved my head to the side to face EunHyuk .

Me and him started to roughly kiss as he continued to thrust his finger into me making me moan through our kisses.
-----------------
That's the ending of this chapter !
Hope you guys like it!

Mwuahaha >:3

I stopped it at such a good part again ;3

I feel proud right now xD I'm actually starting to become sorta more descriptive in smut :D

I think I am ? Am I? <.< >.>

Q: What do you think is going to happen next chapter ?

Do you think they will continue or stop?

Guys I don't know when I can upload the next chapter .

I have so much school work to do because I couldn't do it over the weekend . I been extremely busy .

And I was going to do the work yesterday night but I was just to depress yesterday . I just kept crying night .

So I hope you guys can understand . Thank you :)

* did not edit this * because yall know I'm lazy xD Lmmfao