Chapter 23 ( Smut )

[ ADDED SONG 😏 ]
By the way I posted the first chapter to my new EunHae fanfiction so I hope you guys read it ( Let's keep this a secret )

Short Chap :

I quickly put my shirt and jacket on . While EunHyuk was standing beside me completely embarrassed .

" you guys were about to have sex in my room " SungMin said slightly agitated .

" then what about you two " EunHyuk said in defence . KYUHYUN was standing beside SungMin . I could tell he felt very awkward .

" This is my room , it's completely different ... So Just go to your dorm and do your fun things " SungMin said In a teasing voice .

" what about th-"

" Who cares about the party ... It's probably going to be so long since mostly everyone is drunk down there ... Just go , I bet EunHyuk is being pretty impatient " SungMin said then giggled a little .

" Your right .... I am , DongHae lets go , bye SungMin " EunHyuk said quickly then grabbed onto my hand . I didn't have anytime to say anything , I was already pulled out of the door by EunHyuk.

------------------------
We quickly rushed into are dorm . Right when we entered me and EunHyuk pulled each other and started kissing roughly . I used my foot to kick the door shut them putting my hand behind me to lock the door .

EunHyuk took off his and my jacket then I took my shirt off after , throwing it randomly onto the floor .

I started to remove the belt from his pants as he kissed down my neck . After I threw the belt onto the floor , I quickly took off his pants , his boxers following after . He smirked at what I just did .

I cupped his face with my hands and continued to kiss him . I felt his hands working its way to my waist . I let him remove my pants and boxers . I kicked my legs , making them get off my ankles .

I walked forward , making EunHyuk walk backwards , landing onto my bed and me falling on top of him , hovering over his body .

He sat up and placed his hands on my waist but I pushed his body back down .

" like I said , I'm leading this time " I said in a serious yet seductive tone . EunHyui smirked .

" I thought you were to drunk to lead .... Or were you not really that drunk at all " He said , tracing his finger around my thighs .

" I was tipsy ... But not drunk ... I just couldn't wait .. I was so desperate for your body " I said as I moved my hands in his shirt , moving all over his chest . EunHyuk chuckled . I lifted up his shirt , removing it from him and throwing it on the floor.

We moved into a more comfortable position , with his head on the pillows and me straddling his hips . I grinded my member on his , making both of us moan .

" I'll be the one making you feel pleasure this time " I said as I bent over and picked the belt that I threw , which was beside the bed . After I took the belt , I quickly tied EunHyuk hand to the bed frame .

EunHyuk stayed quiet . I could tell by the look on his face , he was enjoying this very much .

I brought my face lower , towards his Chest and started sucking on one of his already erect nipples , while my other hand fondled and pinch the other one . EunHyuk let Quiet moans escaped his mouth .

As I started to bite on the sensitive parts , making EunHyuk now groan . As I still was biting , I grinded my member on his .

I started to kiss down his chest , to his stomach , then reaching his waist-line .