Chapter 19 Part II ( light Smut)

Short Chap:
[ ADDED SONG/VIDEO ] < ( Song Is not sexual ) if I said I met him that time , would you believe me , Nahhhhhhhhhhh xD Lmmfao 😂

After me and EunHyuk were sliding down the slides and having so much fun , we decided to jump into the hot tub last.

I told EunHyuk I didn't have swimming shorts , he knew I wouldn't have any so he gave me a pair he bought .

As we both laid in the hot tub, I let my head lay back, resting on the edge of the hot tub .

I closed my eyes and moaned from relaxation .

Suddenly I felt EunHyuk rub his hand on my member from the outside of my swimming shorts . Which made me gasp .

" you know .... You shouldn't make that face and moan like that in front of someone like me " EunHyuk said , whispering into my ear then biting my earlobe.

He started to rub harder , earning a moan from me.

He moved his hand and slide it down , inside my shorts .

He gripped tightly on my member , making me move my hips forward .

As he slowly stoked due to his hand being in the water , I gripped tightly on my seat .

" ahhh " Light moans escape my mouth while I swung my head back in pleasure .

Suddenly he stopped , let go , and took his hand out of my shorts .

I looked at him sad.

He smirked.

" how about we go dry off in the sauna? " He whispered in my ear then licked it .

I flinched and bit my lip but nodded my head .

We both stood up and stepped out of the hot tub and headed towards the sauna room.
------------------
As we steeped in , EunHyuk tossed a towel to me.

I looked at him weirdly while I caught it

" Take your shorts off and wrap that around your waist " He said as he started to un-tie the elastic on his swimming shorts .

I quickly looked away when he did that .

" Why?" I asked , extremely confused.

I know we seen each other naked so many times from sleeping together.

I just find myself so nervous seeing him strip when we're not doing anything together.

"Because your only suppose to wear a towel in the sauna " He replied to my question

You are?

I never knew that .

I untied my elastic to my shorts . But before pulling them right off I wrapped the towel around my waist then pulling the shorts off , under the towel .

" Did you really just do that? " EunHyuk said bluntly .

I looked at him.

He was looking at me very weirdly, having his towel around his waist.

I just smiled .

He just shook his head and sat down .

I tried my best to sit as far away as possible from EunHyuk , but the benches that you can sit on were not that long . So I just took a seat on the edge and let my left shoulder relax on the wall that was holding the bench.

There was complete silent for most of the time.

It was seriously burning In here .

Why do sauna gotta be so dang hot .

I could feel the sweat dripping down my face .

I took glances over at EunHyuk .

He had his body relax back, his two hands placed on the seat , holding his weight . His head was laying back .

I could also see that sweat was going down his face .

I gazed my eyes towards his body .

Seeing sweat drizzle down his body , all down to his milky skin abs .

I gulped .

My imagination was running wild .

I kept thinking about me fucking him right here right now [ it was weird writing this , since I know my aunt is reading this fanfiction @.@ ]

I'm imagining kissing and licking every single part of his body. Hearing My name role off his tongue in pleasure .

I felt my member get harden , stiffened and start twitching from all these imaginations I was having .

I started to breath heavy .

EunHyuk turned his gaze to me , I quickly turned my head when I saw him look at me.

" What's Wrong with you " EunHyuk asked in concern .

I started to control my breathing .

" It's uh nothing ..... Just the heat is really getting to me " I lied .

EunHyuk stayed silent .

I started to grip tighter onto my seat .

My mind won't stop thinking about doing dirty things with EunHyuk in here .

Now I was thinking about EunHyuk doing everything to me .

My body can't take it anymore.

I just badly want him to touch me .

" oh well you look at that , I'm dried enough, I'll go change in the locker room , I'll meet you there EunHyuk " I quickly said in panic and stood up from the bench .

As I was heading to the door .

EunHyuk quickly grabbed my wrist , pulled me back , making me sit back down on the bench beside him .

EunHyuk placed both his knees beside my thighs , which were hiding from the towel around my waist , he was stratiling [ I totally forgot how to spell that ] Me .

"DongHae I know your imagining really dirty things right now "EunHyuk said as he smirked .

He put both his arms around my neck .

I looked at him in surprise .

" How about I'll make those Imaginations real " He said .

I gasp as he started to rub his covered member onto mine .
---------------------
That's The Ending Of this chapter
Hope you guys like it ^^

Don't worry the real smut will come next chapter >:3 .

*Did Not Edit This*

I feel like I'm slowly starting to become more descriptive when I write smut?

Do you guys think I am?

By the way , do any of you guys know any Super Junior Songs that have a sexual rhythm to it like she wants it and I wanna love you .

I want to use it for my next chapter xD