Chapter 21

So I'm working on a new EunHae fanfiction , I'll probably post the first chapter of that fanfic In a couple days , after I finish 2 chapters to this fanfic . If you really want to read the fanfic I will make , make sure you keep a eye on my profile then :P

Short Chap:

It's already been over a month since mine and EunHyuk water park date.

We will be graduating in 1 week.

We already paid for are graduating robe and hat things we need to wear. It was so expensive though...but I guess it will be expensive since I am in a rich school....

I jumped on EunHyuk bed and started to shake him to wake up .

" YA ! Hyukkiee ! Wake up! We have to plan what we want to wear for SungMin party tonight ! I'm so excited !" I yelled cheerfully , continuing to shake EunHyuk

" YA! " I yelled this time bouncing on the bed .

" mmmmm " EunHyuk groaned , swinging his hand back , hitting me in the face and making me fall off the bed with a loud * Thud *

I started to hold my forehead

" ya! What the hell EunHyuk -ow " I yelled , slightly annoyed .

" your fault for being so loud and touching me while I'm sleeping " EunHyuk said , groaning and stretching his arms again .

I started to smirk .

You think you can hit me and get away with it .

I went to stand up .

" ow ow ow " I said , holding onto my tailbone and laying back down on the floor .

" ya..... Are you alright " EunHyuk said , sitting up them looking at me laying in the floor in " pain " .

" yes EunHyuk... I'm totally fine after falling off your bed and landing on my back-ow " I said sarcastically .

" I'm sorry " EunHyuk stood up from his bed and went to help me stand . But I put the hand that wasn't holding my back in front of me

" Don't touch me , I don't need help , I'll be fine laying on this floor " I said , then turned my head away from EunHyuk.

" let me help you , I'm sorry " EunHyuk crouched down in front of me .

I let him help me to sit up because of the " pain " that was in my back .

When I lifted up my face slightly , me and EunHyuk made eye contact .

All part of the plan.....

We continued to stare at each other .

Suddenly I looked at him with a angry pout and began to pull his cheeks

EunHyuk placed both his hands on my wrist trying to pull my hands away.

He couldn't , he was to busy yelling

" ya! Ow!! DongHae ! Let go " EunHyuk said in pain like a complete 5 year old .

" apologize " I said .

" for wha-Owww" I cut Him off by pulling his cheeks farther

" I'm sorry " he said , then slapping my hands , trying to tell me to let go .

" Sorry for what ? " I said , still pulling his cheeks .

I would stop but God ..... This is so fun and EunHyuk is adorable

" for hitting you in the face " he said .

I let go of his cheeks and started to giggle .

" good ... Now that you seem wide awake lets get ready for SungMin party " I said and stood up .

I went to go walk back to my bed but EunHyuk grabbed my wrist and pulled , making me fall onto his bed.

He quickly got on top of me.

I looked at him in surprise .

" wh- Haaa" I got cut of, gasping .

EunHyuk bent down and started to bite lightly at the sensitive parts on my chest since I wasn't wearing a shirt and only had Pj pants on.

" Before we leave ....... " He said , when he slightly lifted his head from my chest .

" let's have some fun..." That was the last thing he said before shoving his hands down my pants .

I started to moan .
-------------------
NIGHTTIME
" hurry up EunHyuk , were already late for SungMins Party " I said , zipping up my sweater .

" I know , I know , I'm going at fast as I can " EunHyuk said then opened the bathroom door , putting his belt on .

When he finish putting on his belt he stared at me and smirked.

I gave him a weird look .

" you know...." He quietly said and walked towards to door , where I was standing .

He grabbed his jacket from the coat rack beside me .

" when you wear those black skinny jeans ...... It makes your ass... Look pretty fuckable " he said seductivly , then put his jacket on .

I smirked back .

I raised my face to his ear , making him lightly jump in surprise .

" wait untill tonight ....... This Time I'll make you the one to feel so much pleasure ..... You'll be the one screaming for more and begging for me to go harder ......." I whispered seductivly then bit his earlobe.

EunHyuk gulped .

He suddenly quickly grabbed my wrist

" let's go to SungMin party and get this over with ...... I don't want to wait for tonight " he said pulling me out of the dorm , making sure he closed and locked the door.

I chuckled .

--------------------
SungMin had to cancel the whole part at the night club and have the party at his house . Luckily he lived alone .

Me and EunHyuk were waking down the strew to SungMin house

" I never been to a party before " I said quietly .

" really? Wow , your missing out on a lot of fun and since SungMin like invited most of the school their is going to be a hell load of people in there ..... And since the boys have girlfriends to .... That even makes more people coming... " EunHyuk said then chuckled .

" oh wow " that was the only thing I could say.

As me and EunHyuk came to SungMin house .

All we could hear was yelling and music blaring .

We knew he wouldn't hear us knock or even ring the doorbell so we just opened the door.

Was we opened the door , my jaw dropped .

All you could see was people drinking , house was almost like full of people , girls are dancing half naked on the tables , people are making out everywhere ....

Wow SungMin....... Was all j could think of

Suddenly I heard EunHyuk chuckle .

" well....This is going to be fun.... " He said quietly.
----------------------
This is the ending of this chapter!
Hope you guys like it ^^

Q: what do you think is going to happen at the party?

Comment your answer ^^

Sorry it took so long to update . I haven't been feeling well and I'm being busy with school again >.< .

By the way I'll post the introduction of my new EunHae fanfic tonight , so I hope you guys will read that story to ^^.