Chapter 18 Part II ( Smut )

Medium/Long Chap:

[ I ADDED A SONG ]

I was breathing heavily .

I just wanted him to quickly take me in .

To be honest I don't have good patience when EunHyuk is doing this to me , I just want him inside me .

I know I sound really selfish ... But I don't care , if you knew how he was in bed , you will actually feel how I feel and be saying what I said .

And why the hell am I talking to myself at a moment like this ......

" Hurry Up EunHyuk " I said breathing heavily,

EunHyuk just chuckled

" such bad patience..." He said teasing me .

He started to slide his tongue up and down my member .

He licked towards the shaft and back up to the tip .

I clench my hands, gripping harder onto the wall.

It hurt like a bitch but EunHyuk is gladly helping by take away that pain.

My one hand that was not gripping on the wall , was playing around with EunHyuk hair .

EunHyuk placed his lips on the tip , doing light kisses ibefore taking it fully in his mouth .

When he put it fully in . He moved his head.

When he started to deep-throat me, I couldn't help but moan .

He started to move his mouth faster, while using one of his hands to play around with my already erected Nipples [ @.@ ]

I couldn't take so much pleasure , I could already feel my body getting tighter.

I started to thrust into his mouth making him groan.

When he removed his mouth, he wiped the pre-cum that ooze out of me , off his lips. [ awkward writing that @.@ ]

He slowly stood up looking at my face .

I was staring at him with a mix of pleasure and lust , showing that I wanted way more than that.

I was also breathing very heavily

" Fuck DongHae , you just had to make that face " EunHyuk said , stressed .

EunHyuk quickly stripped off the rest of his clothing , throwing it into a random direction , leaving him completely naked.

After he stripped he took me by the face , roughly kissing me again , forcing his tongue into my mouth .

He grind his member onto mine, , making me moan through our kisses.

He kissed his way down to my neck .

Suddenly he lifted me up , making my legs go around his waist .

" I'm just entering you , I don't have the patience to use fingers right now ... This might hurt " He whispered to me in my ear .

I just nodded my head , showing I was okay with it .

He didn't hesitate before roughly and forcefully pushing his member inside of my entrance

" Ah- " I moaned so loud , almost screaming as he pushed himself fully in me , but I quickly shoved my face into EunHyuk shoulder , blocking me from screaming .

I don't want them making fun of me screaming again .

My hands moved around EunHyuk shoulders , embracing him tightly as he slowly started to move in and out of me .