Chapter 13

I added a picture to how the dorm sorta will look like , but of course with more colour and decorations XD o.o and defiantly with bed sheets / blankets . * there is a dresser between both beds and the desk *

Thanks so much For 10K readers! ^^ I'm so happy that my story finally reached this much readers , to be honest I thought I wasn't going to have that much people reading it . But thank you :)

Short Chap:
" Yo Stupid , Wake Up " I could hear EunHyuk voice say , while I felt a foot shake me awake .

" mmmm" I groaned stretching my arms .

I opened my eyes, blinking a couple of times to get a clear vision.

EunHyuk was standing beside the bed , already dressed , holding a lunch bag in his hand .

" Good Morning EunHyuk " I said , sounding sleepy .

[ I was imagining DONGHAE yawning then suddenly I just yawned xD ]

He put the bag on the desk that was behind his bed .

" I got you lunch , Get dressed then eat " He said , then went to my bed and plopped onto it , shoving his face into my pillow

" Yum...EunHyuk saliva all over my pillow" I said sarcastically.

" shut up and just get change" EunHyuk mumbled to me in my pillow .

" yes sir" I said then chuckled after .

I got off the bed.

I went to my dresser and got my clothing .

I put on my boxers.

" your really changing in front of me?" EunHyuk said .

I turned my head while I was pulling up my pants, jumping up and down in a spot

EunHyuk had is face turned towards me, smirking .

" I can't change In front of my boyfriend?, if you can't control what's in your pants I think you shouldn't be watching me " I said , teasing him while I put my belt on.

EunHyuk chuckled .

" danm , what a mouth you got " He said .

I walked up to him and roughly kissed him .

" it's only for you though " I said suductivly ( idk how to spell it ) when I removed my lips from his .

I tossed my shirt on the bed .

I'll just put it on when I leave the room .

I took the lunch bag from the desk and sat on my bed, near EunHyuk legs .

EunHyuk sat up .

I took out the salad that was in the bag

I started to chuckle

" Why are you laughing?" EunHyuk said , looking at me weirdly

" are you really trying to make me remember the horrible first day of school I had " I said , jokingly

" How does the salad make you think of .... Ohh right , HeeChul dumped it on your head " he said then started to crack up in laughter

I just shook my head

Suddenly

* SPLAT*

I took one of the lettuces from the salad that had dressing on it and slapped it on EunHyuks face .

The lettuce slide down his face , spreading the dressing .

It was my turn to die from laughter .