Black dog

At least 3 days had passed now and everything was normal, except for the fact that Remus hadn't been seen wandering the castle like he usually does, since that day you'd run into him in the forbidden forest. You wanted to see if he was in the D.A.D.A classroom, or maybe still in the forest. You didn't really care to rush, as you knew that Remus could handle himself.

You slowly opened the doors to the D.A.D.A classroom, "Remus?" It was very dark and cold in there.

You walked inside and went up to his office. The door was locked. You knocked, "Remus? Are you in there?"

There was a bit of rustling and something hit the floor, then the door handle wiggled. The door opened about one inch and Remus' eye peeked out, "Oh.. It's just you."

You raised an eyebrow, "Are you alright?"

"Of course-" He started coughing and backed from the door.

You took this as an opportunity to see for yourself, "See, I don't necessarily believe you-" You opened the door to see a pale Remus, with fresh scars all over his face and chest, "Bloody hell- You look ill, what's happened?" You became very concerned.

"... I Fell." He looked down at his feet.

"You're a really bad liar, you know that?" You knelt beside him, who was now sitting down on his trunk, "If you won't tell me what happened, at least let me help heal your wounds." You never liked to force people to tell you things.

He looked up, and thought for a while, "Okay.. But you shouldn't have to see me like this."

You shook your head, "Oh shush, take a seat here." You grabbed his hand and lead him over to a cushioned bench by the window and conjured up a towel, "Do you have a bucket in here by any chance?"

He nodded and pointed to under his desk. You went and got the metal bucket, and brought it back over to him, "Aguamenti." Warm water filled the bucket slowly as you grabbed the towel and dipped it in.

You knelt back next to Remus, eyeing the scars that lay on his chest, "This might sting a bit." You reached your hand towards his chest with the towel, when he reached his hand towards yours and gripped your wrist extremely hard, stopping you before you reached his skin.

You looked up at him, rather confused. His face was red, "Oh- Ehm, sorry.." He let go of your wrist.

You placed your other hand on his knee and slowly placed the wet towel on his chest where a very large, fresh scar was. He shut his eyes and his hand flew to yours, which was still on his knee. He squeezed it tightly.

You continued patting his wounds with the wet towel, and his grip on your hand continued to grow tighter. That is until you finished, his grip on your hand finally began to soften. You traced circles on his palm as you reached back for your wand, and conjured some bandages.

You began wrapping them around his chest, "Thank you for this." He looked down at you.

"Don't mention it." You continued to wrap bandages around his chest. All of a sudden you felt fingers running through your hair.. It felt nice, but it startled you. Looking up at Remus, his eyes were shut, and he was smiling. Not wanting to disrupt the peaceful state he was in, even though you'd finished bandaging him up, you stayed silent.

His hand now very lightly running through your hair, you felt your head fall against his knee.

His hand stopped, "Y/n?.."

You didn't answer. You were now peacefully asleep on the ground, leaning against his knee.
_________________________________________
Remus' POV: