Onxy

Breathing heavily, sweat running down your face, you were running through the forbidden forest, a large figure chasing after you. You kept running but it was no good, it was too fast compared to you. You tripped over on a large root, and turned yourself over so that your back wouldn't be turned to this mysterious creature that was chasing you. You began to push yourself back, still on the ground. A large.. Werewolf? It came around the tree and stopped in front of you. It didn't attack, but it growled and that was enough to scare you..

You jolted up, laying in a pool of sweat. You sighed. It was only a dream. You swung your legs over the side of the bed and made your way to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, you noticed the large eye bags, irritated eyes, and pale face. You looked Ill and tired.. You were definitely tired. An idea popped into your head and you walked over to your closet, pulling out a dress, with a cream colored bottom half and black top half, and a belt hugging the waist.

You'd never worn such thing, but you hoped that it would draw attention away from how drowsy you looked

You slipped the dress on, and put on some black flats, then headed out the door. You ran back in after forgetting your satchel when you heard a very loud and irritated noise from the forest and you froze, remembering your dream.

You decided to ignore it and headed down the corridors. You saw Severus had been talking with Remus and headed over to them.

"I didn't mean it like that, Snape!-" Remus looked somewhat panicked, and he grew even more so, when he saw you approaching.

Severus whipped his head in your direction, "What did you do yesterday, Y/n?" He looked a bit disturbed.

"I went to Hogsmeade with Remus here, why do you ask?" A look of confusion grew, as you noticed Remus take a large sigh of relief.

"Oh, well you should word things more carefully Lupin." He glared at Remus making a very large and annoyed emphasis on Remus' last name. Snape turned and walked away, gliding past you and mumbled something to himself, but you didn't catch it. You turned to walk away, but Remus gave you a light tap on your shoulder.

"You look sick, is everything alright?" He looked very concerned.

You let out a very short and light laugh, "What a way to greet someone."

His eyes widened and he looked panicked again, "I- I didn't mean it like that! I was just worried that something may have-"

You put your hand on his shoulder and let out a much more strong laugh, "I'm joking, Remus. Oh and, yes everything is alright."

You notice his eyes had traveled down to look at your dress. He started to turn red, then looked at your hand which was still resting lightly on his shoulder.
_________________________________________