Hogwarts express

||Anna played by..well, Anna- go follow her on tiktok! @banana.s1ug. and Ella played by- you guessed it, Ella! 😅 Go follow her as well @manu.11227||

        Today was the beginning of your fourth year of teaching at Hogwarts! You were rather excited, but nervous. Although you lived at hogwarts, you decided that it would be best to take a small break for the summer and visit your old friend from school, Charlie Weasley! That also meant that you had to take the Hogwarts express back, seeing that you had no other way to get home. 

     As you were walking through Kings Cross, you began to think of the fun summer that you'd spent with one of your best friends. You and Charlie had met in your second year, along with bill, who was the eldest, you in the middle, and Charlie being the youngest of the group. This summer, Charlie had invited you to Romania to teach you all about dragons, since he decided to stay in Romania instead of going on a vacation with his family. Your favorite dragon was the Ukrainian Ironbelly, it was a beautiful white dragon. Charlie even gave you a small figure of one, to keep as a souvenir!

    As you snapped back into reality, you'd realized that you had taken a few wrong turns. You looked up at a large, golden clock with bronze hands, "10:53." Oh no- you had only 7 minutes to get through the platform and on the train! You started sprinting through the station, occasionally bumping into people. You'd finally made your way, when you took one last look at another large clock that was in the middle if the station, "10: 57." You didn't hesitate any longer and ran through the platform and onto the train. Obviously, everyone had already gotten on, some still trying to find seats. as you walked through the train, some children that you'd grown close with waved at you, and you waved back happily. Suddenly you felt a small tap on your shoulder and turned around, "Hello ms. y/l/n!"
   "Neville! It's great to see you! How's trevor?" you exclaimed.
   "Trevor's- wait, where's trevor?!" Neville scurried away to find his toad.

     You laughed to yourself then continued down the train looking for an open open compartment. You almost fell when the train started moving, but quickly gained your balance and continued on, until you came to a small compartment near the end of the train. There was a man, peacefully asleep in it. Looking up to his battered case it read,"Professor R.J. Lupin" in scratched up, golden letters. You decided that it was best to leave him be, and continued walking.
    "Y/n! Hey, Y/n!" you heard from behind you.
     Turning around you saw who it was and your face lit up, "Ron, it's great to see you again! As well as you two." You smiled at Harry and Hermione as they peeked over Ron's shoulder and waved.
     "I've got so much to tell you-" Ron began, but Harry quickly pulled both Hermione and Ron into the compartment with the sleeping man in it. You continued on and came to a compartment with two girls in it, they both had long, brown hair, maybe they were sisters? You'd never seen them around the castle before, which you found odd, because you usually knew everyone.
   "Hello, do you two mind if I sit here?" you gave them a small smile.
    "Not at all!" said one girl, who's hair was a bit darker than the other's.

    You took a seat and placed your case above you.
     "I'm Anna Griffin, and this is Ella, my sister! What's your name?"
      "I'm y/n y/l/n. Are you two new? I don't think I've ever seen you around." you questioned.
       "Oh, yes. We are new! We're transferring from Ilvermorny." Ella said.
       "I've heard great things about Ilvermor- who's that?" you pointed to the copy of The Daily Prophet that Anna was reading.
       "Says his name is Sirius Black, a murderer, and that he's escaped from Azkaban." She said as her eyes widened.
       Your eyes also widened, as you've heard of Sirius Black before, although you always thought there was something about him that was a bit odd, it felt like something was missing.
    "He's very attractive." Ella giggled.
   "He's a murderer, Ella!" Anna lightly hit Ella's arm.

     The three of you laughed, until all of a sudden the train came to a sudden halt. You peered outside the compartment, to see what was happening, when the train shook, pushing you back to your seat. You slid over to the window and looked outside. Nothing. All of a sudden everything went cold, and the windows grew ice.
     "What's going on?" Anna was shaking.
      "It'll be fine, just stay seated." You said as you got up once more and looked outside the door. A Dementor had wandered onto the train. Your eyes widened as you saw which compartment it was going towards. It was the compartment with Harry, Ron, Hermione and that one sleeping professor. All of a sudden you saw a bright blue light cast itself towards the Dementor, pushing it away. Hermione stepped out the door and called you over to them. When you arrived at their compartment, Harry was laying down, passed out.
    "Is he alright?" You asked, looking sadly down at Harry.
    The professor that was once sleeping looked at you and gave you a reassuring smile, "He'll be fine."
     "He wouldn't have been fine if it weren't for you." Hermione smiled at the man. "You should've seen it y/n!"
      "I did. Thank you for helping him." you shook his hand.
       Harry had gotten up, and hugged you, after the man handed him a piece of chocolate. You ruffled his hair. Harry was like a son to you in some way.
       "I'll be going, see you all when we arrive." You walked away, back to your compartment. As you were walking back, you had an odd feeling, as if someone was watching you. You turned around and saw the professor that had basically saved Harry. He was quite far down the train, but he gave you a small smile, waved, then turned around and walked towards the front of the train.

      You plopped down on your seat and sighed. This was going to be an eventful year, you just knew it.