Chaos

Snape and Remus had been going at each other for the past few days, and tomorrow was the full moon.

You helped him get prepared throughout the day and even offered to go out and stay with him during his transformation.

He obviously forbid it. He was afraid that he would hurt you.

He seemed to forget that you were and Animagus. That was for the better though. Although you trusted him, you found it better to keep the animagus thing a secret for as long as you could without getting yourself thrown is Azkaban.

On top of everything that was already going on, final exams were today. Remus and you had set up a sort of obstacle course with Grindillows, Hinkypunks and a Bogart that was found in a broom closet.

You hadn't gone out to lecture Sirius just yet because of all the work that had stacked up. And on your free time, you and Remus were giving Harry Patronus lessons.

He'd gotten a small bit of light to come out of his wand which was a big accomplishment for a third year student, but he wanted to get a full Patronus out by the next Quidditch game, which would determine whether or not Gryffindor won the house cup.

Remus wanted Harry to take a break, but you knew how important winning the house cup was to not only Harry, the team, and you, but to the rest of the school.

Slytherin had won ever since Charlie had left, and the rest of Hogwarts was over it.

You were determined to help Harry at any cost.

"Alright, steady your wand." You spoke as you held the trunk close.

"Hey, Y/n." Harry put his wand down for a moment.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for this. Lupin says that I should let down for a while, you're the only one who seems to believe in me at the moment." He smiled.

"Of course, Harry." You smiled back.

"Alright. Ready?" You looked up at him, while placing your hand over the lock on the trunk.

Harry nodded. And with that, you swung open the door and a large hooded figure jumped into the air.

There was a loud screeching sound coming from the bogart, which had taken the shape of a Dementor. The screeching was so loud that you couldn't hear Harry screaming, 'Expecto Patronum!'

A vague light shone from the top of Harry's wand which hardly lit up the dark room.

Suddenly, Harry fell to the floor. He had passed out.

You shoved the Bogart back into the chest and rushed towards Harry, who had woken up.

He was very upset and decided that he was going to go eat lunch with the rest of the team.

You decided that it was finally time to confront Sirius about the incident, so you made your way out onto the grounds.

"Y/n Y/l/n!" Salby came running out of the house and looked panicked, "He's gone again!"

"He's what?!" You glared at the house.

"I saw him running inside the castle but I wasn't quick enough." He sighed.

"Don't let him back in the house if he comes back. He's lost my trust."

Salby nodded and sprinted back inside.

You ran inside the castle and up to Mcgonagall's office.

"Black was spotted running into the castle." You glared down at Mcgonagall who had gone pale at the words you'd just said.