𝕋ᴀᴇʀʏᴇᴏɴɢ?

Meanwhile

Chaeryeong

I can't think, I'm shaking, when I saw that gun in her hands...I saw her again. I felt my blood go cold, as I broke out into a sweat. I tried to focus but my mind was blank, I was frozen in place.

When I came to, I found myself in my room, on my bed.

Then I felt a growing warmth, I looked around to find Taehyun, me sitting on his lap straddling him as he stroked the back of my head, holding onto me tightly but not painfully. I was also comfortably wrapped around him, my hands tightly clutching the back of his shirt to the point my knuckles turned white. 

"It's okay princess,"he whispered, resting his head on my shoulder.

"As long as I'm here." He kissed the crook of my neck. Tingles went through me.

"Thank you." I managed.

He pulled back to look at my face, his big eyes searched mine before smiling. I kept my expression neutral, although he is really cute.

All night I've wanted to talk to him but I just couldn't… I bit my lip, sucked in a breath.

Then I pecked his lips.

I don't know where this sudden confidence came from but I like it. When he showed no reaction, I started internally panicking.

"I'm sorry." I rushed out the more the silence grew.

"Don't be, I liked it." He cocked his head to the side with an endearing smirk.

"What?" I blinked in confusion

"I liked it?" He said again, confused by my confusion.

Then what was that reaction?

I didn't know what to say so I just went back to laying on him and he went back to petting me. Instead of a reassuring hold, it was now a warm snuggle.

He let out a low chuckle, nuzzling his head into my shoulder.

Taehyun

She's so cute.

She fit into my arms like a little baby, I just wanted to cuddle her!

From the moment I caught her staring at me at the table I knew she liked me. But sadly I don't like her back…

My mind floated to Yeji, I wanted her in my arms a little more than I wanted Chaeryeong. But I can't have her… She's Yeonjun's. 

I let out a sigh, pulling Chaeryeong in closer, hoping her warmth can suffice.

Short chapter bc I'm not feeling well but also

*Drum roll*🥁
I'm about to reach 1k reads so I'll be doing a long~ bonus chapter tomorrow so look forward to it 🎉