𝔽ɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ

Suddenly we heard a quiet, sharp yelp. Snapped out of our trance and whipped are heads at them, leaving me feeling kind of sad that the moment was over.

We saw Beomgyu sitting on top of Ryujin, they were doing some kind of push and pull with their arms.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She screeched, fighting him.

"Waking you up." He says sweetly with a smile.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU CREEP!" She now wrapped her hands around his neck, trying to choke him, but he seemed unaffected. He k just googled as if it tickled.

"Ooh~I didn't know you were kinky~" he joked before getting off of her, sitting next to her on the bed.

She sat upright with s hug giving him one more good shove

"So annoying"she grumbled. He stuck his tongue out at her, she told her eyes and looked toward is and raised a confused eyebrow.

"What are you two doing?" We looked between each other before quickly breaking away, my blush getting brighter.

"Nothing." I said. She nodded but I could see the wheels turning in her head, I gulped. 

We sat in awkward silence for a second, I could feel Soobin reaching for my hand and I silently took it, trying to hide my smile.

There was a knock at the door and I called for them to come in. The door cracked open and I could see Kai's head pop in with an awkward smile.

"Yeji wanted me to check if you guys were still alive…"

"No I'm dead." Beomgyu deapanned. Kai nodded and closed the door, we could here him call,

"Beomgyu is dead!" Causing us to erupt in laughter.

We left the room, me and Soobin walked out holding hands and I gasped my when I saw the table. There were plates and plates of food. I rushed over and sat down, Soobin being dragged with me. I looked at it with big eyes. At the couch, Taehyun sat there.

"Did you cook this?" I questioned cheerfully. He peeked over his shoulder and snorted.

"No, Yeji did."

"Someone call me?" Yeji seemingly came out of nowhere.

"Um Yeah! This looks amazing." I pointed out.

"Well it's for you so eat it up." With that, we dug in.