𝕀ɴᴛᴇʀʀᴏɢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Kai

Yuna helped hold her down while I tried her to tie her to the closet rail, she screamed out curses and insults that not even Yeonjun would say.

When we finally got her completely imbolized she growled at us.

"You bastards deserve death!" She screeched.

I finched at her words, I looked at Yuna, and compared to her previous expression, she seems actually annoyed. She let out a sigh and let a dark expression rest on her face that sent chills through me.

"Listen miss, do you know what kind of person your husband was?" She asked coldly.

"You are no one to talk about character qualities! Just like your little friends, you all were born and raised in sin! You-!"

"Answer me!" Yuna now roared, I jumped.

"Oh~look, you're scaring your little boy toy."she snickered. I blushed, not knowing she even noticed me since she and Yuna have been having a hard staredown. 

"Stop stalling, or do you just not want to admit that your husband is a terrible person?" Yuna deapanned.

"You know, there's not much difference between you and him, so what makes him so bad, hm?" She growled.

Yuna was beyond annoyed now, she balled her fist, suddenly she reached forward and ripped the shoulder of her dress so it was barely covering her right breast. I clapped my hands over my eyes, my face now burning.

"Oh sweetie… Do you really want your boyfriend to see all this?" She said suggestively, I could hear the smirk in her voice.

I felt Yuna's hand on mine as she pulled them down, I kept my eyes away from the woman and only looked at her.

"Look." was all she said. Her face betrayed nothing, I hesitantly looked at the woman and my blood went cold. I could feel myself pale as I let out a gasp.

The white skinned woman I thought she was… Was not. From the collar bone down, she was black and blue, every inch of her covered in bruises and scars, not even an inch of her white skin was left.

I gaped at her, "W-Wha-" I stuttered.

"Why are you so shocked, you're mafia no? I bet you've seen worse." the woman smirked, I looked into the woman's eyes and now I saw, behind that tough, cocky facade, she was hurt, traumatized.

"I've never seen a woman…how?" I could barely piece together my words.

"Their father abused them, all three of them, everyday they were in his presence." Yuna said soullessly.

"Why?"

"Because he was crazy-"

"HE WAS NOT CRAZY!" The woman snapped.

"THEN WHAT WAS HE?! What sane man hurts his so called wife and daughters like this?!" Yuna retorted. 

That silenced the woman, she bowed her head so her face was hidden from us. I touched Yuna's shoulder, hoping she would understand that it was enough. She looked at me with dark eyes, pricked with tears. My heart felt heavy for her, as if automatically, I pulled her into my embrace. I don't know what to do… What to do? What do I do in this situation? I sighed.

"Let me go."the woman grumbled after a long silence.

"Why would we do that?" Yuna snapped.

"Because I gave up!" She screamed.
"I'm done! I just wanna go home!" Tears started to pour from her eyes.