𝕎ᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

20 minutes before

Soobin

Three mafia men were approaching her and her friend. They circled them, licking their lips, I could hear the things they were saying to them and it made my blood boil. I pressed my ear piece.

“Now.” I growled.

On cue, all the power went out, it was complete darkness. Kai shot warning shots, causing an eruption of chaos and screams, in the dark I could see the two girls freeze as the three men ran off. I took note of where they were before going off, pulling out my knife, within seconds the deal was done.

Through the darkness, our target looked into my eyes with pure horror, blood spilling out of him, I took one more stab and he was dead, letting out a gargled cry.

I looked over to see Yeonjun had grabbed a girl...no that girl he liked from the shop, he was holding her tightly in his grasp, protectively holding her to him, I motioned for him to leave, and with her, he left. I saw Beomgyu about to pass, and grabbed him. I motioned towards the two girls who were still frozen in place. 

He nodded understanding and went towards them.

I checked our target’s pulse to see if he was dead, and dead indeed he was, then I turned to go get my girl, dressed in purple, shaking in fear. I wrapped my arms around her, she let out a squeak but I quickly shushed her.

“I’m taking you to a safe place.” I whispered.

“W-Wait, what about Yeji, and Ryujin, and-”

“We got them, just come with me.” she thought for a second before nodding.