𝕐ᴇᴏɴᴊɪ

Yeonjun

“So...are you two a thing now?”

I walked into the room, my eyes lowered to the floor, letting my feet drag. I immediately saw Yeji leaning against Ryujin’s chair, her back to me. I had the urge to just wrap my arms around and hold on until she accpets me, but instead I took a deep breath and continued walking.

“What?” I spoke up now, they all turned their heads towards me.

“Look.” Beomgyu, who was sitting next to Ryujin pointed towards Lia and Soobin who now that I look at them, they are close, very close. Lia is comfortably leaning on Soobin’s shoulder, and Soobin with his head resting on top of her’s, their fingers linked under the table as they quietly murmured to each other, in their own world.

I smirked to myself and quietly approached them from behind, then I pinched Soobin’s cheek, causing him to flinch away from Lia, and look up at me with furrowed eyebrows

“What?” he pouted so cutely, and I could see Lia thought it was cute too because she giggled.

“Nothing, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.” I smiled.

“But why would you pinch me? Wouldn’t you pinch yourself.” he pinched my cheek back.

“Because I’m not the one with a girlfriend~” I cooed. Soobin’s eyes widened, taking his hand from my face, a harsh blush spread across his and Lia’s face.

“Soobin has a girlfriend, Soobin has a girlfriend~.” Taehyun, Kai, and Beomgyu chanted on cue. Yeji and Ryujin cracked up in laughter. And I let my eyes linger on Yeji’s beautiful and adorable smile before giving Soobin a teasing smirk.

“N-no that’s-”

“Don’t be embarrassed now~ just accept it, you two do look good together.” Kai was laughing so hard, clutching his stomach, the words barely coming out.

“Lia, I really didn’t expect this from you.” Ryujin added, winking at Lia, who covered her face in embarrassment. 

“Okay guys, thanks again for everything.” Yeji said.

It was time for them to leave, Soobin, Kai, and I were the ones to drive them to their house to ensure their safety. Taehyun was lazy and Beomgyu… how should I say this? Is a little too crazy for Ryujin, so he shouldn’t be the one to know where they live.

We parked outside their home.
My heart felt weak as I saw the girls, or more specifically Yeji, step out of the car in their dresses. Soobin got out the car and shyly gave Lia a goodbye hug. I decided to step out too, walking up to Yeji. She watched me as I approached, almost expctantly, I tried to hold back an excited smile.

“Yes?” she questioned. I quietly took her hand in mine, clutching it softly.

“I like you,” I repeated.

She remained silent.

“And you can be sure of that because I’m a  mafia, and as a mafia I keep to my word and promises.” I finished, biting my lip nervously

“Promises?”

I nodded, “I will love you and protect you unwaveringly, no matter what, if you accept me.” I looked her straight into her eyes. She thought for a moment, searching my eyes. Before she nodded. My eyebrows shot up to my hairline.

“Why are you surprised?”

I couldn’t even answer, I just burst out in laughter. I can’t believe that she actually said yes!

She raised a confused eyebrow at me.

“Let me translate,” I could hear Kai whisper from the car window.

“He can’t believe that you said yes.” he chuckled, she made her mouth into an ‘O' shape, now understanding. She looked back at me.

“Well you better get used to it.” she gave me a smile that melted me completely, and suddenly I pulled her into a hug, holding her head to my chest.

“Wait, why did you tease me if you had a girlfriend too?” I could hear Soobin complain, I look up at him and smirked.

“Because I didn’t have a girlfriend till just now.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Yeji!” Lia exclaimed in disbelief.

“Yes?” Yeji turned around in my hold, allowing her body to hang in my arms securely. 

“You’ve betrayed me.” Lia gasped.

“You betrayed me first.” Yeji winked with a giggled.

Okay good, two couples down, three? more to go. I'm still on the edge about Beomryu. When should I make them official? Should I make them official? 🤔