𝕊ᴀꜰᴇ

Unknown

My girl was fast asleep now, I turned off the light and closed the door. Just then I got a text.

Got her

I smiled to myself in satisfaction.

Quietly I tiptoed downstairs to the basement, excitement in each step, an evil grin spreading across my lips, revenge is near my dear Soobin, very very near…

Soobin

I woke up this morning hoping for the good morning text from Lia, excitedly I waited for it, but by 12 p.m., it still hadn’t come. Taehyun and I had a mission today so I tried to busy myself by packing and dressing but I still couldn’t help obbsseviely checking my phone, straining my ear for the notification ding. I put on my slick black suit, slipping my knives into my boots and under my sleeves, tucking my gun into my belt, putting on a black beanie.

It was now 2 p.m. and still no ding, I shook my head, telling myself that she’s just busy. I thought of texting her but thought better of it.

She may think I’m clingy…

I spent at least 20 minutes going back and forth with myself in my head that I groaned frustratedly and stomped out

Maybe some killing will make me feel better.

Our mission for today was to kill off a small clan that was terrorizing other mafias, the money for it was high since many mafias requested it, a win win situation really.

What made me like this?

Why do I feel this way?

This rush of adrenaline from an early morning kill, Taehyun and I stormed in silently, slitting throats one by one. Their blood spraying out, staining our clothes and even sometimes leaving speckles on our faces. Their once light weight now heavy with death as I let them drop to the floor with a satisfying thud. One by one.

My eyes dark with joy, now running, letting the stench of death fill my lungs.

I feel like a monster… I am a monster.

In the corner of my eye I saw a security camera, smirking at it. I’m probably going to take the footage of it later for myself. But more killing until then. The clan members were all nicely lined aup and ready for us, their screams echoing and only attracting more of them to be slaughterered. Currently I’m at around 20 person kill count, but that’s only a guess, I stopped counting after the second one.

Blood and bodies everywhere, and I stood on top of them. Taehyun appeared from the shadows, I know he’s been leading and chasing all the members out but I’d like to think I did all the work.

“Done?” I questioned.

He nodded in conformation, with that we casually headed home, maybe another mafia or even the police will clean up this mess later. I saw the security camera again, I thought about going back and taking the footage but I’d rather go quickly check if Lia texted me back. I can always do this again. With a shrug we continued to the car.

The drive was short, but just long enough for me to get a quick nap. Taehyun was silent the entire ride so he wouldn’t get distracted while driving.

I woke up to the car jerking, I shot up from my sleep and looked ahead. Standing in the driveway was Yeonjun, Yeji, Beomgyu, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Kai, and Yuna. They were all pacing and talking, they looked panicked, worried. I hopped out the car and immediately saw that Lia is missing.

“What’s going on? Where’s Lia?” Taehyun took the words right out of my mouth.

“That’s the thing….we don’t know.” Chaeryeong admitted.

“What?” I snapped.

“She was with us last night, but in the morning she was gone, no note, no text, I mean the window was-”

“Wait what?” Yeojun’s head whipped toward her now.

“The window was open…”

“Why didn’t you say that?” Yuna spoke up.

“Because she normally opens the window when she’s hot.” Yeji defended.

My heart was racing and I could feel myself shaking.

I should’ve texted her, I shouldn’t have left the chat first, I shouldn’t- I clutched my hair tightly in my hands in frustration, regrets swirling within me. What heappende to her? Where did she go? Did she leave? If she left why didn’t she tell anyone?

“Maybe she went to the supermarket, let’s try looking for her there.”

“She wouldn’t have gone alone, she’s too afraid of getting lost.” Yuna corrected.

“She went on a walk?”

“She’d never do that willingly.” Yeji stated.

“How about we look at her room, there can’t possibly be nothing that can’t at least give us a hint of where she could be.” Kai now said.

“Yeah...I guess that’s the best thing to do right now.” Yeonjun admitted. My mind was still going crazy of what could have happened. I was shaking. I know she’s fine, I know she’s safe…

She has to be.

Unknown

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked in a soft, quiet voice. Her face held the innocence of a child as she looked up at me with puppy eyes.

"To avenge." I said darkly, she showed no reaction to my words.

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Aren't you scared?" I stepped closer to her, where she was tied tightly to a a chair, bound by her feet and hands.

She shook her head, "I know that Soobin will find me." She stated confidently, looking me straight into my eyes.

"Sure… He may find you, but alive?" I smirked, licking my lips.

"Yes alive, you have no reason to kill me." She cocked her head arrogantly.

I burst out into a cackle, amused.

"And why do you think that?" I tried to say through my laughter, clutching my stomach.

"Because I know you, James."she hissed happily. My laughter does she I became serious.

"Oh?"