𝕊ʜɪʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ

Yeji

I woke up, the morning sun shined on my face from outside the window. I yawned, sitting upright, stretching. Lia was snuggled next to me, fast asleep while Ryujin laid on top of me, sleeping soundly.

I carefully manuevered myself from and left the room.

The house was quiet, the only sound were my silent footsteps. I walked into the kitchen and thought to myself

I should thank them properly...

I looked around their cabinets and fridge to find that they were well stocked but everything seemed unused, untouched even, everything looked almost brand new. I shrugged and got busy.

Taehyun

It wasn't loud but I could hear muffled clanks, I instinctively shot up from my bed, thankfully my shirt didn't come off last night, I marched out my room, gripping my knife in my pocket, following the sound of clanks.

I turned the corner and saw Yeji standing by the stove, cooking something that smelled actually good.

She heard me and whipped around, her expression turned into a warm smile.

"What's wrong? You look terrified." she giggled.

"N-Nothing, what are you doing?" I slowly released my knife in my pocket and tried to casually crossed my arms over my chest.

"Just making breakfast, do you like Fench Toast?" she turned back to the stove.

"You can cook? I mean-"

"Yeah." she cut me off.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise, normally mafia kids don't do things like cook, especially her with such high status...When I recovered from my surprise, I savored the smell off breakfast, a smell I haven't smelled for a very long time...

It makes me think of Mom.

I sat down at the table and watched her cook.

The light from the window lit up the room, the room was bright without me even having to turn on the light. Yeji hummed a lyricless tune, swaying her hips to a silent beat..much like Mom.

I heard footsteps in the hallway and saw Yeonjun walking in, shirtless, his eyes squinted. I widened my eyes and looked from Yeji to him, he raised an eyebrow at me, still walking, I tried to motion towards Yeji but by the time he got it, Yeji was already turned around with a plate of French Toast.

Almost immediately her eyes landed on his body, she turned beet red and started fumbling with the plate, almost dropping it. I jumped from my seat but Yeonjun was alreadyat her side and caught the plate before she dropped anything.

"Good morning." she said quietly, still staring wide eyed at his chest.

"Good morning to you too." he tried to hold back a laugh, handing her back the plate.

"So...are you going to put on a shirt?" she cleared her throat, directing her gaze back to Yeonjun's eyes. I scrunched my eyebrows, sitting back down to enjoy the show.

"Why? Embarrassed?" he shook his shoulders at her, drawing attention back to his body but Yeji kept eye contact.

"Oh, how confident." Yeji put down the plate on the counter, stepping up to Yeonjun, who raised a cocky eyebrow.

"Right back at ya."

"Would you mind putting on a shirt?" She crossed her arms over her chest, and just then I realized she wasn't wearing a bra, and I think Yeonjun did too, his eyes glanced down before going back up to her eyes. I could see a light blush spread across his face, she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Fine." he rolled his eyes, walking off to go get a shirt.