𝔹ᴏɴᴜꜱ

Yeonjun

We decided to take the girls to the beach since it’s summer, well more of Beomgyu decided because he’s a horny teenager.

Soobin rounded the corner with the big van, the one we normally use to store dead bodies and weaponry but now it would to transport live bodies and luggage. The night before we tried to bleach out the smell of death and blood, so far it smells nice as long as you don’t lean into the wall too much. We set some couches and pillows so the three hour ride could be at least comfortable, we also put in some snacks, drinks, and all of our luggage.

 We set some couches and pillows so the three hour ride could be at least comfortable, we also put in some snacks, drinks, and all of our luggage

Soobin parked in front of the house and the girls ran out, with their backpacks and bags. All the girls had short, mature, summer dresses while Chaeryeong wore a modest, long summer dress. Yeji’s face lights up when she sees me waiting, for her, she runs and bear hugs me like she hasn’t seen me in ages and I love it. In the corner of my eye I see Taehyun staring, but quickly redirects his gaze when Chaeryeong approaches him.

“Hey princess.” he greeted, petting her head endearingly, giving her his capitalist smile.

“Oh~ I didn’t know you liked pet names Taehyun.” I teased, he didn’t even flinch, staring right into my eyes.

“Well she’s a princess, doesn’t she deserve to be called such?” he reasons with a cocky eyebrow. Next to him, Chaeryeong blushed wildly.

“Yeah, I call Ryujin my baby.” We turned towards Beomgyu to see holding Ryujin in a death grip, his arms around her waist, basically lifting her off the ground. She looked displeased as she growled a let go.

“You didn’t mind me holding you like this last night.” He pouted innocently.

“WHAT?!” Yeji’s head snapped toward Ryujin

“Yeah~ Actually, she started it.” Beomgyu went on, Ryujin was at first confused but then realized what he meant, she blushed.

“N-No, we didn’t do anything like that Yeji! I-I.”

“I’m telling Mom.” Yeji stated.

“No! I didn’t do it! He’s twisting his words!” she whined, now fighting Beomgyu’s hold who  had no desire of letting her go.

“But it’s true, you did hug me first, you even asked for a kiss.” Beomgyu puckered his lips joking lip. I peeked at Yeji’s face, and I now I saw that she knew exactly what Beomgyu meant, she was just messing with Ryujin, I let out a stifled laugh.

“What?” I looked up at me with a smirk.

“You’re mean.” I chuckled, ruffling her hair. She rolled her eyes at me.

~

They all loaded into the van, Soobin and Lia riding in the front, Kai, Yuna, Yeji, and I in the second row, Taehyun, Chaeryeong, Ryujin, Beomgyu in the back.