The Secret Is Out

Everything stops in time where the questions has been asked by Christos , "My intention is your roar" Christos ask him politely to where he feels he don't need to kill other animals around the Pride Lands "What do you mean my roar?" Kion ask him while on an attacking stance.

Christos continue smiling and starts to run towards Kion. They started of fighting hand to hand combat but with more force to the younger Lion's power than kion himself he gives him forceful punch that sends him flying towards Pride Rock.

"Any last words?" Christos ask , "Leave him Alone!" A Lion dressed in black just showed up "Wha- you're the leader of the Tree Of Life Secret Team!" Kion Exclaimed as he stands right next to him.

Every time has stopped when Kion stares at his eyes he seem to be familiar with him " Hey kid , may I know who are you?" Kion asked but what he doesn't know that it's his son right next to him "Enough talking shit , I'm not here to have fun I want your bloody roar now" Christos threatens him.

"Here's you bloody roar" Kion starts to roar at Christos , but Christos didn't dodge his roar instead he just palm out and starts to absorbs the roar "How pity the King couldn't lay a single blow on me.

While that happens , at the other side of the fight the secret team is helping the Lion guard to fight off the Jaguars , Snow Leopards And the wolves.

"Brooo I'm a big fan of your work" Rua tells to an unknown badger which is Bakari "Thanks , but right now we must stop all those 3 predators , we all can take them on No Risk No Rewrds" "Wait I heards that phrase before" Amani stated "No you haven't" Bakari says "Bakari is that you?" Kinaya says "Who is Bakari?" Says the one pretending his name "Yeah who the fuck is that guy?" Fahari joins in.

While they fighting and dodging Alice and Alika Starts to run at the same speed as each other and attack the enemies as a combo "Your speed is splendid" Alice says to Alika "ANd your speed reminded me of Kasi" Alika compliments her.

back to Bakari and the rest , yeah the secret gonna be out right about. "Well who came up with the phrase?" Amani ask "What you don't know my dad was the one who says that every time" Said Bakari "Oh shit!" "Yeah you fucked up big time Bakari" Said Shido "What're you guys doing it's dangerous" said Amani while she's fighting off the Jaguars "Well we're chosen to be the future Nigh Pride but no King Kion Wouldn't let Kijani be the next leader , so we pretend to be one and here we are" Said Fahari

Back to Kijani and Kion "Just give up Kion we take your roar and no casualties" Said Christos "Why don't you come here and take it , if you dare" Said Kion "Boss he's here" Evander shouts "Good take care around here" Said Christos.

The man started to walk next to Christos he's here after a long time "Seriously you guys" he speaks. "Shida?!" Kion was shocked that he showed up after he betrayed the 5 nation "And here's a gift for you your majesty!" Christos gives them another roar of the elders but more stronger.

"LOOK OUT!" Kion shouts to protect Kijani from the roar's impact "DAD!" Kijani shouts "Wait what did you call me?" Kion ask. Kijani have no choice to remove his hoodie and his mask to reveal his own son.

"It was you all this time? why didn't you tell me?" Kion ask "After you told me I'm not ready to lead the next Night Pride , I wanted to prove to you that I was ready to be the next Leader" Kijani explains "Kijani it is dangerous!" Kion shouts at his son touch Kijani's Shoulder but he let go of his hand "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S DANGEROUS?! , IF YOU REALLY LET ME BE THE LEADER OF THE NIGHT PRIDE AND PROVED TO YOU HOW RESPONSIBLED I AM , I WOULDNT ENDED UP IN THIS BLOODY MESS!" Said Kijani while Kion feels bad for him but it's too late "Listen Jani , I need you to get Bunga and bring the Sword Of Askari" Said Kion "Im Not Leaving You To Die-" Kijani was cut off by his father "Kijani Do What Your Dad Asked You For Once!" Said Kion.

"How touching to see a family reunion" Said Christos "Shut up give them hell" Said Shida Christos starts to give them another Roar to Kion and Kijani "KION YOUR SWORD" Bunga throws the swrods to Kion and catch it and the sword got the impact of the roar but with Christos power he try to use his maximum power "Christos combine my power" said Shida.

No one knew Shida was gifted the roar of the elders as well but since he use it for evil , anytime his roar would disappear but he may think its gonna end just to stop his own uncle.

"Why dad didn't use the roar at them and then he stays on defends" asked Kijani "He can easily attack both of them but the damage is far greater and could destroy the Pride Lands even defends his own nephew Shida" Said Bunga "Bunga , If I don't make it , take care of the Kids..." Said Kion "Understood" Said Bunga and it shocked Kijani when he hears that.

"Wait this is Dad's power and memories" Said Kijani's conscious "You Guys Dont Want Any Trouble With My Dad!" Kion Shouts "Oh Like How You Get Into Trouble If You Came Into The Out Lands?" Cheezi returns the talk "Um Kion" "Hes Too Afraid To Come Down Here" Chungu says that and both of them starts to laugh.

"Alright Funs Over , Janja Needs To Settle With Him" Said Cheezi "Settle?!" Bunga exclaims into fear "No!" Kion shouts. I See The Horizon Gotten Dark A Little "Let Him GOOOO!!!" Kion starts to roar like crazy until both the hyenas jaws drops until Bunga escaped them.

"I didn't knew dad was like this" Said Kijani "Wait this was the time I was Borned" Kion walk into Rani's room "Hey Rani haha" Kion Chuckles "It's a boy"Said Rani "Wow He Looks Just Like Me" "You name it Kion" Rani giving an honour to name his son "Kijani"Says Kion "Kijani yes I love it , it means warrior and someday you grow up, your gonna be the most fiercest warrior and the leader of the Night Pride after you have the roar of the elders" Said Kion with that Baby Kijani starts to laughs.

More of the memories shows Kijani's childhood with Shani and their parents until KIjani Realised everything was his fault he was very impatient to be the leader of his own Night Pride.

Back to reality , time has stopped between father and son as Kion's trying to defend them while outside everyone's worried sick for Kion "No King" "King Kion that enough get out of there to safety"

All the animals of the Pride Lands asking him to stop since he was formerly the prince of the Pride Lands. Rani and Shani with Fuli seeing all of this happening to his own husband. Rani gives Shani to Fuli to keep her safe from the attack "Come on Shani let's go!" Fuli dashes off with Shani leaving her mother behind "MOMMY!" all she can do is shout out to her. Rani running towards the attacking place "Please Kion you had enough!" all she can say while she's running.

Everyone else watching the events of the maybe the death of a king plus the other 5 nation leader while Simba is starring from the distance and praying that his son's gonna be alright. Kovu and Kopa stands beside each other and seeing all the action that will be the last to see Kion "You know what Kovu , if Kion actually be gone I'm not gonna be sad and be proud of him" Said Kopa "Yeah , without him , Ubaya has succeeded on taking over the 5 Nation" Said Kovu "And Without him , I Would still be evil and killing mercilessly"

Back to Kijani seeing he stares at his father one last time "Dad..." Kijani whispers and with that , Kion turns his head around to see his son one final time and makes Kijani mouth open in shock seeing his father smiles at him "DAD NOOOOOO!!!-" Kijani shouts until the impact started to explode.

Explosions were everywhere outside of the Battle zone many injuries and casualties are increasing with all of that is Kion's Sword Of Askari remains pointed on the floor where Kion was last seen.

That's all from the chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it

plus I may be busy a while and may take a while to update cause I'm making music as well but we'll see if I complete my music and upload on YouTube plus update the next chapter I'll put the song below I Promised