Rescuing Kion

Hey guys , it's been a while since I updated the story my reasons been making music , studying and personal life and it made me lose lots of motivation on writing so just a heads up I'll continue writing again since my school term just ended with a moth break so I'm back.

the part where I start writing again will be different style of writing you can tell when you read it

Kion's Pov:

All I feel is pain as they're trying to extracting the roar from my body being held one of the pyramids "AHAHAHHHHHGGHGHGH!!!" "So , how do you feel when the roar is extracting , is it nice" Christos ask "Ya know this is what the leader wants right after the death of Ubaya" Said Paul. "Ubaya?" I said to myself. Why would he be involve with this assholes?

"Where's Evander?" Christos ask "I don't know probably killing and plus Shida sent his regards to us" Said Paul.

As they're still extracting he stops "That's a ridiculous amount of power in you. We're only halfway it's taking too long" Said Christos "I'm sorry..." I tell them they looks shocked when they heard me "You see , we Lion Guard or Night Pride Leaders Have the roar is difficult to learn instead you guys absorbing and creating weapons on us. We're different from you guys , we train and mastering each powers we have right now , you think we going to give up easily after what me and my team did to Ubaya's army?" I tell the until hearing a chuckle.

"You think we care about you guys training persevering we always start right away. Try ask yourself How Long does it take to defeat the entire army that Ubaya Formed nearly killed your friend? we can take them on under a week with no training we fight with weapons yes that's true but we absorb their strength. Picture this my bat can absorb strength , hitting someone in a head with normal strength can break your skulls but , with the strength absorb , you could hit his head and it'll rip off and fly away like a baseball" Said Christos.

No one's pov:

Kion was shocked when he realised he was not alone to use the roar of the elders , he should have Kijani instead since he's gonna be the next leader "It's all my fault huh" said Kion "Why your fault?" Paul ask

Flashbacks:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S DANGEROUS?! , IF YOU REALLY LET ME BE THE LEADER OF THE NIGHT PRIDE AND PROVED TO YOU HOW RESPONSIBLED I AM , I WOULDNT ENDED UP IN THIS BLOODY MESS!" Said Kijani

Present:

"I droved him to it... that's why he formed his own secret team , and I treated him like a kid , I didn't even acknowledged him at all , I didn't try to see who he really is , that's why he-" Chrostos begins to absorb more Kion's roar "AAAAAAAAAAUHGGGGGHHHHHHHHH" "Stop mumbling and this will finish around 3 minutes" said Christos

Flashbacks:

"C'mon Let's Tel-" KIjani cut off by Kion "No" "Why?" Asked Kijani "Your Too Young Kijani , Your Not Ready Kijani Even With The Roar You Have Now , Mastering It Will Take Time..." "Fine... "

Present:

"Stop resisting stop mumbling you piss of shit" Said Christos "Sorry , ain't gonna happen..." Said Kion "what?" "haha , I was panning to wrap this up and quickly go home... to him... after I beat the hell out of you..." suddenly something falling from the sky

The elite squad skydiving from the plane to rescue Kion "Theres no way your getting that roar , SHUJA PONDA!!!" Shuja Smash one of the pyramid's ruins to free Kion. Bunga catches Kion and brings him to the opposite side of the fight "Kijani are you doing here?" Kion Ask "I came to rescue you dad..."

As the battle ground started to exploding everywhere , Kion didn't bother and just focusing on his son "Look son , I- I'm sorry for everything" "No dad it's me who apologise it ain't cool stealing someone else's team doing the same thing..."

Kion: "but the most important thing is your ok" Kion assuring his son

Kion looks at at his son something seems familiar to him

Kion: "You know , you reminded me of myself wearing the jacket"

KIjani: "So I look cool in it , you really acknowledges me"

Kion: "I'm sorry for everything , the job is to protect the valley but I got carried away until I ignored you about you being the leader of the new Night Pride. You , know when I was your age back then I formed the Lion Guard with no Lions your grandfather was disappointed in me for not following traditions so I chose to ignore it did it fought the bad guys in front of him and your grandmother that we're ready and accepted not to follow tradition"

Kijani: "Wait , you did like me proving someone your readdy to lead a new team?"

Kion: "Yeah"

Kijani: "To be honest , I wanted to know more about you , but my pride held me back like I;m being very stubborn that I want to lead the next Night Pride and got jealous by Amani since she's leading the new Lion Guard. But for now , if you still not letting me be the new leader of the Night Pride , Im ok with it continue training my roar but , instead of just lecturing me , tell me more stories about you dad"

Kion smiles as he stand up

Kion: "It's gonna be a long story , let's go"

Kijani: "Yeah"

Alika's Pov:

As I'm walking to Bakari's room I felt a feeling like it changes when seeing Kijani off to save the King

Alika: "Bakari , I got you lunc-"

Bakari starts to walk out of bed feeling stronger than usual

Alika: "Bakari you ain't suppose to leave the hospital your still in critical condition" Saying with a worried face

Bakari: "I got to save Kijani he's our friend"

Alika: "But still , your in no condition to fi-" I got cutoff by my honey badger frined

Bakari: "So what if I'm in no condition I rather sacrifice my life to save the king of the Tree of life and die proudly as a Secret Team"

?????: "He's right Alika"

??????: "Same here"

Shido and Fahari showed up to the room

Fahari: "Glad to see you wide awake bro"

Bakari: "Yeah I'm feeling normal now I'm gonna get our weapon and join Kijani the sectret team ain't backing down" Bakari talks proudly

Alika: "Well , till the tree of life end?" Saying the battle cry putting my hand out

Bakari: "Secret team defend" Putting his hand above Alika's

Shido: "Secret team defend" Putting his hand on top of Bakari's

Fahari: "Secret team defend" Putting his hand on top of Shido's

Secret Team: "SECRRET TEAM DENFD!!!"

That's all for the chapter