The Trip Begins

Kijani's POV:

It's been 3 weeks after the briefing for the pride lands trip , we patrol more often even we have to ditch class to protect the circle of life , even the night pride are there. Me at home starting of the last day in the tree of life and last patrol as well... we meet the guys near the school and start wearing are hoodie and mask and start walking as in our actual patrol haha.

Alika:So what're you guys bringing?

Bakari:Ourselves

ALika:Haha Very Funny...

Kijani:Thinking our uniform...

Fahari:mobile games such as PUBG Etc

Bakari:Just bugs and slimes for snakcs for the road and more grubs in the Pride Lands

Alika:Can you think about anything else than bugs?

Bakari:Nah it's in my blood

Kijani:Speaking of bugs , you should try and break the Pride Lands Snail Slurping Record , my grandpa is still the record holder of 150

Bakari:I don't know , against uncle Simba , It is on!!!

*Explosion*

Fahari:And our final fight begins before the day of the field trip...

Kijani:Shido , check out the explosion coming from and keep look for my dad and the night pride

Shido:Got it!

As we wait for Shido to come back with the report , we wear our mask and hoodies

Shido:5 erm.. you have to see for yourself , they're rampaging and killing other animals who are seeking refuge from the outside the mountain pass , I'm guessing they're not respecting the circle of life

KIjani:What about my dad and the night pride?

Shido:My mom just flew to check the explosion as well

Kijani:Well that gives us time to stop them before they come

Alika:I can't wait to go the Pride Lands after this fight...

Kijani:Let's go , Till Circle Of Life Ends!

Secret Team:Secret Team Fight!

No One's POV:

The Secret Team heads out to the mountain pass to see what animal or what predators are attacking and killing mercilessly to the animals who are seeking refuge from the outside.When they arrive Kijani's guys can't tell who are they as well "Hey who the heck are you and stop hurting the animals who are seeking the Tree Of Life!" Kinani shouted at them giving them attention.

The unknown animal heard Kijani's threatening words and don't gives a damn about it and smile evilly "The Names Kibwe That's Mosi And Sefu and we're Wolves and we need the tree of life" "And why you need it if you're killing other animals who are seeking refuge from you guys and this is not how the circle of life works!" Kijani said before they're going to start attacking the secret team...

Over to night pride , they,ve just received the report from Anga "KIon , 5 Wolves Are Attacking the Moutain Pass and the Secret Team are on their way to stop them!" Anga Shouts from the sky "Let's go guys! , With Strength And Respect!" "Night Pride Protect!" the night pride starts running to the mountain pass and they're lacking behind from the secret team...

Back at the Mountain Pass , Kijani and the secret team finiahed off 2 wolves this reminds me of Janja's Clan against the lion guard Kijani starts attacking the leader Kibwe and the rest attacks the 2 remaining wolves. Alika and Fahari attacking the strong one and the other one , Shido And Bakari starts attscking the smaller guy.