THE SECRET

josh POV:

I just got done with class I was waiting outside of the school for mully but he didn't seem to show I tried texting him but he didn't answer, i went into the school to check for him and I saw him curled up in the hallway sobing " what's wrong mully" I asked him in a soft voice he replied with "one of grants friends came up to me and said some things to me" I look confused and ask him what he said " he said sexual things about me i got scared and ran off" I then had my mouth open and my eyes wide i sat next to him and comforted him.

mullys POV:

josh sat next to me and started to rub my back and comforted me i started blushing for some reason "could i be in love with josh" i thought to myself... "no im straight and plus hell make fun of me if i told him" he then told me that we should probably head to his house, i nodded and we both started walking to his house.

                                                    time skip because im lazy

josh POV: we got to my house i unlocked the door and headed in " i need to grab something really quick" i said " ok ill just wait on the couch" mully said back i went to my room and sat on my bed and then thought to myself " this guy is really cute i really want him to like me but he's not gay so there's no chance in me being together with him", " maybe i should tell him I'm gay and then he would trust me more" i start to head back downstairs i sit on the couch with him and we start to watch a movie i slightly look over at him and then i start blushing he notices and i turn to the tv quickly hoping he doesn't care.

mullys POV: i saw josh blushing for some reason i don't pay much attention to it and continue watching the tv " maybe i am gay" i thought to myself i then say something under my breath "josh" i say he seems to notice somehow "yeah" he says back. "um what would you think if i was um  gay" i stutter he starts blushing like crazy then he said something "this" then he gently kisses me our lips touching i slowly melt into it not thinking anything of it.

SORRY FOR THE CLOFF HAGER AND THE SHORT CHAPTER ITS CLOSE TO CHRISMTAS SO IM A LITTLE BUSY RIGHT NOW TRYING TO GET A CHAPTER IN EVERY DAY BUT MAY NOT ALWAYS FOLLOW TO THAT SCEDUAL ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING THIS AND UH BE WARNED OF THE NEXT CHAPTER.