disapear

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO NAME THIS CHAPTER BUT YOULL SEE WHY I NAMED THIS CHAPTER THIS WAY WHEN YOU START READING ENJOY

josh POV:  "GRANT IN MY HOUSE!!" i hear mully scream i run downstairs only seeing mully paused in horror. we both look on twitter at grants post seeing him in mullys house with the caption saying " just got a new house looks pretty sweet" both our mouth shot open as we were in shock mully started to sob a little " hey hey its ok" I say " ya i guess i mean i was wanting to move into your house anyway" he mumbled i start to blush we both sit down on the couch and start to watch a movie. mully starts to look through his stuff as something was missing " what's wrong mul" i say to him "i forgot something at my house i need to go get it" he says back " ok i can go with you if you want" i say " I'm sorry josh i would rather you stay here so that he doesn't get two people to bully" he said back "ok" i say while smiling.

mully POV: i walk out the front door after i kiss josh on the head i get into my car and start driving to my house.

                                                                           time skip

i arrive at my house getting ready to be bullied a little i walk up to the front door and knock waiting for an answer grant opens the door and starts insulting me " ok just listen i forgot something here when i was moving my stuff out and i need to get it" i say to him " fine" he says back he does this weird signal with his hands but i don't think much of it i get the thing i need and then everything goes dark.

josh POV: its been a while and mully still isn't back, i worry a little but then calm down knowing mully can handle anything. it becomes 2 in the morning i get really worried now because mully still isn't back i hear a knock on the door thinking its mully i open it quickly only seeing gaege froze in horror while he starts talking to me " mully not coming back anytime soon josh" he said i got scared " what have you done with him" i say " oh don't worry joshy hes fine" he says back he then starts backing me against a wall pinning me to it i try to escape but then then kisses me i try to pull away not liking it he slowly moves down my neck starts to put his hand down my pants i try as hard as i can before he throws me to the ground and ties my hand together i then black out for what feels like seconds i wake up tied to my bed i look around to see juicy getting closer to me as he does he cuts my shirt off while working on my pants he then pulls his off and starts to insert his tip i scream in pain and with that he went to fast and to deep for me started crying and as he goes faster he starts moaning~~ he goes faster and faster until he releases in me i keep crying as he lays next to me he then takes the rope from the bed and just ties my hands and feet together i then pass out while hes holding me still.

UMM OK IM SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER IS WAS ALL MADE UP ALONG THE WAY AND I KNOW ITS WIERD BUT I WROTE IT I FEEL KINDA BAD ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND MAY NOT WRITE FOR A FEW DAYS BUT ILL TRY AND GET MY COURAGE UP AGAIN BY TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.