one special night

attention there will be smut in this chapter 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

josh POV:  me and mully watched the meteor shower until it stopped he looked at me picked me up and brought me inside went upstairs and slamed me onto his bed "now time for some fun" mully said leaning into a kiss taking my shirt and pants off i take his shirt and pants off only leaving us in our boxers. mully kissing my neck working his way down my chest taking my boxers and his off he sticks his tip in slowly i grab the sheets and tilt my head back feeling pleasure i give him the sign to start moving and he starts going slowly "ahh"~~ i start to moan.

3rd person: mullly starts to go faster and faster moans escape from joshs and mullys mouth as mully starts to hit joshs sweet spot josh lets out a huge moan mully goes faster and faster for a while giving josh the best. josh starts to arch his back and tears run down his face of pleasure mully keeps going as fast as he can before finally Cuming into josh josh then cums on his chest mully flops onto the bed cuddling up next to me "love you joshy" mully said " love you to mully" josh said back they both fall asleep.

mully POV: i woke up cuddling joshi slowly get out of bed trying not to wake josh up "morning mull" i hear josh say "sorry i didn't mean to wake you" i say " no your fine i needed to wake up anyway it is noon after all" he said back " ya i guess what do you want for breakfast" i ask " anything you want to make" he said back " ok then it will be a surprise then" i say back i get some cloths on and head downstairs to make breakfast.

                                                                     time skip                                                                                                         josh POV:  "josh breakfast!" i hear mully said i head downstairs to find bacon, eggs, pancakes, tatortots, and juice "wow this looks good" i say " why don't you try everything" he said back i grab a plate and put everything i try one thing at a time " wow all of this is really good" i say " thanks babe" he said back he grabs a plate and gets his breakfast we eat do the dishes and put the food away. " you wanna go take sparky on a walk" i ask " ya sure that would be nice" he said back we get a leash and head out for a walk with sparky we go for about 2 miles then start to head back home sparky starts barking at somthing " probably just a squril or somthing" mully said " ya " i say back we get sparky back on track. we get home and sit down and watch a movie while sparky eats food and drinks water " what a great day so far" i say " ya sure is " mully said back we fall asleep on the couch about halfway into the movie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im honestly not sure what to write anymore so im going to end this book soon but enjoy this chapter ill come out with the last two chapters soon thank you all love yall