the great escape

mully POV: i wake up my head pounding I'm in a dark room trying to call out only to hear back with " well well well look who we have here" i here someone say its grant " what are you doing grant" i say " giving gaege what he wants" he says "what gaege isn't even here" i say confused he then pulls out a camra recording of juicy and josh cuddling together " no that's a lie he couldn't of betrayed me" i say while trying to get out " your not gonna get out of those" i hear grant say " you'll never get away with this" i say he starts laughing then leaves the room i start quietly sobing while i think why josh would have done this.

josh POV: i wake up with juicy still cuddling me i try and struggle  out of bed but he pulls me back in i keep struggling till he gets fed up with it and he gets me dressed then takes me downstairs only to tie me up again to a kitchen chair. " why are you doing this" i ask him " because i can" he replies back "I'm going out to do something ill see you when i get back my joshy" he says he leaves the house and i try to get out i then realize there's a kitchen knife on the counter i scoot over until i can just barley reach for it i get it and cut myself free i get up and out to door, mine and mullys house aren't that far away from each other so i walk there i get there looking in the window only seeing mully tied to a chair and grant teasing him i then remember that there is a back door to mullys house i walk back there and surprisingly its unlocked i open it slowly start to find hiding spaces while i spy on narrator while mully is trying to get free he sees me i give him a signal to start distracting grant some how and i think he takes it.

mully POV: i cant believe it i see josh hes ok he gives me a signal to start distracting grant i nod then start doing my part " hey i was wondering what your mother thinks of you doing this grant" i say " i haven't heard from my mom in years so don't speak about her" he says back  oh I'm sorry... not your mother was probably a fat bitch like you" i say " what did you just say to me" he said back " you heard me" i said to him he pulls out a gun and holds it up to my face " say that again i dare you" he says angerly " i said... goodnight bitch" i say while josh hits him on the back of his head with a frying pan he unties me and hugs me "don't ever do that to me again" josh says while crying "dont worry baby everything will be fine" i say back while rubbing his hair i call the police they come to take grant away josh tells them what happened with gaege they go to look for him and a few hours later they have him in custody " man this was a long day" i say "it sure was" josh says back we both start laughing for some reason " we should head home" josh says " ya we probably should" i say back.

WELL SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER ITS WIERD I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT IW RITE ANYMORE I JUST WRITE WHATS ON MY MIND BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND THANK YOU FOR NUMBER 1 SPOT ON #MULLY ON THIS APP