the dream

gaege POV: "Jesus josh is so stubborn" i think to myself "oh im sorry i forgot to introduce myself I'm gaege also known as juicy i have a crush on josh but why dont you go ahead and read to story to find out what's gonna happen."

grants POV: "ug i cant believe josh and muly got me put into jail" i thought to myself i pace around my cell trying to find a way to get out and to get revenge on mully and josh " congrats grant" i heard a guard say " your getting out today one of your friends is bailing you out" he said "yes gaege i knew he wouldn't let me down" i mumble the guard let me out of my cell and i head out with gaege. " well your lucky i just spent all my money to bail you out grant" gaege said " ya well now we can get revenge on josh and mully" i say back we head to gaeges house and start to make a plan on how to get them to separate for just a couple of minutes. " when we get them apart you get mully ill get josh" gaege says " great we have our plan lets try not to get caught this time" i say back " ya well make sure of that" gaege said back. we go ahead and go to joshs house and try the best we can to not get caught by the cameras. we start to spy on them for a little bit till they start to pack up and leave.

joshs POV: we are headed off to the store to get some stuff sparky has to stay home but hell be fine. " I'm scared mully what if gaege pulls this act of his again" i ask " that wont happen josh because i wont leave your side i promise" he says back i jump into his arms cuddling him " I love you mul so much" i say " i love you to my small bean" he says back we get into the car and head to the store

                                                                              time skip

mully POV:  we get to the store when we walk inside we start to look for the stuff we need " um hey josh" i hear mully ask " ya" i say back confused " i i need to use the restroom" he says back flashbacks appear of what gaege did to me " you said you wouldn't leave me mully" he says a bit scared " ok if this scares you so much ill wait till we get home" i gently say he rubs my hair and we continue on our way we get our shopping done and go home we unlock the door and head inside.

joshs POV: mully went upstairs to go check on sparky but hasn't come back downstairs yet i go to check on him but the bedroom door is locked i knock on the door " mully you ok in there" i call out no answer i call again " mully you good" then the room goes black ........... i wake up tied to a chair next to mully whos still knocked out cold i try and struggle my way out i get scared remembering last weekend having more flashbacks i see juicy enter the room " hello my joshy I've missed you " he said " stop just stop this is gone to far why are you doing this to me" i yell back " oh my joshy ill never stop until i get what i want.......josh...........josh

mully POV: " josh josh wake up" i scream "ahhh" he wakes up crying " hey hey hey its ok what happened" i ask he burry his head into my shoulder crying hard " oh mully i saw gaege he-he  got you and me again i-i got scared i-it felt so real" he said while crying "sh sh sh its ok I'm here josh your alright it was just a dream" i say i lay down and cuddle with him till he falls asleep again i then sneek up and carry him into the bedroom i lay him down and put the covers over him and i lay next to him cuddling him once again i then fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok this part is kind of confusing but ill try and get back on track next chapter thanks for over 100 reads love you guys