becoming friends

Mully POV: 

I woke up to my alarm wanting to go back to bed but knowing i have school today. its about a week till im done with highschool, i didn't really want to go because i never had any friends. i wasn't the type of person to be very social but it's honestly getting pretty lonely. " you know  what i'm going to make a friend today" i said.

                                                            time skip to school

i got to my locker to get a book for my next class when this tall dude walked by me i stopped him and i said " hi umm im mullen and i was wondering if you wanted to be friends?" he looked around slowly and walked toward me i thought he was gonna say something nice but instead " and why would i want to be friends with a fat cunt like you." he said in a stern voice i stopped speaking with a tear starting to shed i ran from my locker to go to the bathroom when i bumped into someone we both fell on the ground he started getting up quickly to help me up saying " oh my god i'm sorry i wasn't looking where i was going". "no its my fault i'm the one who wasn't looking where i was going" i said in a soft voice, he noticed that i wasn't fine and asked what was wrong i was hesitant to tell him but i finally got the courage to say something " oh i just umm well i tried making friends with a tall dude but  he just said mean things about me" i said again in a softer tone, " wait did you say tall dude" he said with his eyes wide open "ya" i said back, " well i wish i had gotten to you sooner then because he's the bully of the school he doesn't like anyone but his group of friends" i was shocked i never knew about this apparently his group of friends were gaege (juicy) eddie and smashing and the tall dudes name was grant (narrator). " im josh" he said to me. "my name is mullen but you can call me mully" i said back "nice to meet you mully why don't you come to my house after school" he said to me, i couldn't believe my eyes i actually had a friend. he gave me his address and we made our plans for after school.