back to school

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING MUCH ITS BEEN A REALLY HARD COUPLE OF WEEKS WITH CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ALMOST 100 VIEWS ON MY BOOK THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mully POV: i woke up to my alarm remembering josh and i have our last day of school for the summer "dang its been a crazy weekend" i said " ya definitely" josh said back we got dressed and headed to school, we got out of joshs car and headed to the entrance we got in and went to our first class

                                                                                 time skip

josh POV: i just got done with my third class i was headed to get a book for my last class when something pulled me into the janitors closet this person covered my mouth and held my hands where i couldn't fight myself free he shushed me and said in a soft voice " its ok my joshy i have you back now" i heard this person say it sounded like gaege but i wasn't sure he started kissing my neck and biting it leaving marks he started to put his hand up my shirt and had no hesitation to play with my nipples i started struggling before i got free i got my phone out turned the flashlight on and i couldn't believe my eyes " h-how did you g-get free" i said stuttering " oh my little joshy i never got put into jail" gaege said back " then how did you not get into jail" i asked him " oh easy i pleaded innocent and they believed everything i said" he said again in such an innocent voice " well i have cameras installed in my house and i will make sure that im never alone so that you can never do things to me again" i said kinda screaming gaege stepped back a little as i lunged toward him " feisty little fella are we josh" he said to me " i will never date you gaege and you will never hurt mully either or i will get you in jail in a heartbeat" i said to him he stepped back a little again then leaving the closet then i heard him mumble something " you'll never stop me josh" he said i got a little scared but then went to go find mully.

mully POV: i just got done with my last class i saw josh run up to me and hug me starting to cry " hey what happened josh" i said softly " well talk about it when we get home but we need security cameras" he said back " ok we can stop at the store on our way home" i said  we got into the car went to the store got the cameras and went home we got home and set them up we went to go sit on the couch josh cuddled next to me " gaege is back" i heard him say " what?!?!?" i yelled back " he pulled me into the janitors closet today in school" he said back " i hope he didn't do anything bad to you" i said concerned " no i defended myself this time he walked out of there before i could say anything else to him" he said back crying a little " its ok baby im always here to protect you" i said " i love you mul" he said " i love you to my joshy" i said back to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT HERE IT IS IF YOU WANT ILL PUT A LITTLE SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER , IM STARTING SCHOOL AGAIN SOON SO I WONT HAVE A SCEDUAL OF WHEN I WRITE THANKS FOR 100 READS ON MY STORY LOVE YOU GUYS.