Chapter 3

By the word bitch I referred to Bertha Sandland. She was totally a bitch with a height of five, she was annoying to the core of everything. I hated her, she was a bitch, she was always around Derin, she was always sticking to him and she was always around him, shouting his name with the pompom. She had no sense how to dress up and carry herself. And as I mentioned before Derin was a playboy and he loved the moments when girls payed attention towards him; well he was an element for attention at last.

"Ah! Derin!" I shouted as I taped him on his shoulder to grab his attention.

"Oh Pepper!" he said as he noticed me standing there.

"Hm I am here from a very long time. But I guess you are engrossed in something else! I think I should leave!" I said as I critised him.

"Ah no! We were just talking" he said as he made an innocent face.

"Ah I can see that!" I said as I continued critising him.

"Don't be jealous Ana" Bertha said in her fake tone.

"Oh god! I need to be jealous from you! You are talking to my boyfriend don't you forget! He was the one who bent on his knees and proposed me! Hope you remember that!" I said as I soke my head side to side.

"Ah! Whatever! So Derin I will see you later! Bye bye!" Bertha said as she leaned towards him and gave him a smile.

"Yeah babes sure!" Derin said as he held her gently.

"See you later Ana!" she said, and as she said she turned back and walked away.

As she left she gave me a weird look and a smile.

"So you take her I will go with Kevin!" I said as I broke the silence.

"What.... what! Wah-what?!" he asked as his voice got high pitched.

"Yes! I am sure she will be ready! Now you may get lost!" I said as I tapped him on his shoulder and as I said, I turned back and started walking away.

"Pepper come on" Derin said as he followed me.

"Yeah! I should always come on! And you keep on fluting with other bitches!" I said as my voice showed the sign that I was angry.

"No! Not! Never!" he said as his voice got squeaky.

"Yeah!" I said as I critised him again.

"Come on, I mean....." he paused as I gave him a look.

"Yeah! I should always come on; you know, let's change it! You come on and I will go on the prom with Kevin!" I said as I gave him my "bitch smile".

And as I said I walked as fast as possible to get rid of him.

And yeah Kevin.

Kevin Eleven, he was a tall 5'9 highted guy. He had dark black long hair. His hair were a bit above his shoulders. He was fair, he had dark black eyes, he had an amazing car, he had broad shoulder and had a favourite dressing style. He always wore a white long inner followed by a black shirt and blue jeans.

I never understood that, why he liked this style so much.

But anyways he was a nice guy. I knew him from a very long time and he was a base player in a band named as Calypso. I was always there for his shows. We been known each other since we were nine years old.

"Where are you Kevin!" I asked myself as I took my phone out of my pocket to call him.

"Kevin! Kevin! God where the hell is his's number!" I shouted at myself as I searched for his number in my contract list.