Chapter 12

I felt his fingers around my neck. I pulled me up on his lap. He kept kissing me, I fingers went straight in his hair. He brushed his hand up and my back, he then softy graced my thigh which sent chills up my spine. He held my hair and pulled me more, near him. My hands rested on his chest, I felt his heart beat ranging. My life was back to happy again, I had everything I wanted.

"I think I should drop you home" he said as he pulled his head away, he was panting, I could see his chest peeping from his open buttons.

"I am not going anywhere" I said as I stressed on every word and pulled him closer to me.

"You....you have to go now" he said as his voice came out barely as a whisper. I touched my nose to his, he closed his eyes and I kissed his lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Stop Ana! Stop right now!" the goddess inside me shouted at the top of her voice, but I ignored her. Some part of me felt that, if I leave him now, he may never return.

"Ok Ana we need to stop" he said as he pulled me away and placed me back on my seat.

"No!" I said as I tried to kiss him but he stopped me.

"You need to stop or else I'll lose control" he said as he gave me a smile.

"Ok fine" I said as I tugged my hair strands which were falling on my eyes.

"I'll drive you home Ana" he said as he started the car.

"Ok. But promise me Derin you are never leaving me again" I said as I made an eye contact.

"I promise you Ana I am not leaving you ever again" he said as his eyes melted with love.

"I love you" I said as I kissed him on the cheek, he gave me a smile and drove me straight to my mansion.

As we reached there we said goodbye and I got off the car. And I life after that day became amazing. Derin became even more loving. He was always around and four months flew away so soon unless that dark day rolled into my life, it was a day which turned my day upside down.
It's a day everybody regrets, especially me.
It was sometimes after, when my life turned into a fairy tale when Derin again got missing. I got worried for him.

"Hey Cody where's Derin?" I asked as I answered the call.

"He is on the Park Avenue and Ana you...." Cody was interrupted as I hung the phone up.
I rushed into my room where I saw Blayer sitting.

"Blayer you have to come with me to the Park Avenue" I said.

"Why?" she asked as she got up from the bed.

"Blayer please Derin's there I need to talk to him you have to come with me" I replied as I pleaded.

"Why do I have to come?" she asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"Blayer please mom won't let me go right now, but if you will be with me she won't ask any question. Blayer please I beg you" I said as I started begging in front of her.

"No Ana I'm not going" she said as she kept her foot down.

"Blayer please" I said as I got down on my knees.

"Ok Ana stop doing that! I'm coming with you" she said as she lifted me up by my shoulders.

"Thank you Blayer thank you so much" I said as I wrapped her in a hug.

"Now let's go before I change my mind" she said as she pushed me away.

"Yeah ok" I said as I smiled at her.
We then rushed towards my car and as we reached there I opened the door of the driving seat and sat in and as I was comfortable, Blayer also settled in. We then drove straight towards the Park Avenue.

An Unfolding Taleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें