Chapter 5

And as I entered, I made my way towards the couch, where my Cheery was sitting.

Cherry was my pet dog. She was a golden retriever, with golden shiny coat. She was to sleep in my room; on my bed. She was the second most important person in my life; after Derin. She always made me smile whenever I was upset. And she use to lick my tears whenever I use to cry.

"Oh my baby!" I cried out lovingly as I sat on the couch.

"Yeah she was waiting for you" Blayer said as she closed the door and made her way towards the couch.

'Why aren't you at your collage?" I asked as I cuddled Cherry.

"Well I had something important to be done" she replied as she looked down and gave a blush.

"I know what important thing was to be done!" I said as I sensed the reason for her staying at home.

"Sh......!" she said as she smiled.

"Now tell me where you and Ethen are meeting?" I asked as I whispered softly.

"Well at the sunset point. Please Ana you have to come with me, please" she pleaded as she sat on the couch.

"Mean bitch!" I said as I raised my eyes.

"Please; please" she said as she continued pleading.

"Yeah ok. But what time?" I asked as I cuddled Cherry.

"Well six o'clock" she replied.

"Oh I can't I have prom night today. But I guess I am not going" I said.

"Why not?" she asked as started playing with Cherry's tail.

"Well me and Derin had a fight" I replied.

"What?!" she asked as she shouted aloud.

"Sh....! Shut up!" I said as I tried to decrease her volume.

"Sorry! But what happened?" she asked in a soft tone.

"Well we had a fight at the café" I replied.

"Well so text him and apologise to him" she advised.

"Why? Am not calling him!" I said as I refused to take her advice.

"Come on Ana! Don't react like a three year old! He always apologies to you; nothing is wrong in apologising to someone. So just call him!" she said.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah! Call him you idiot! And tell him to be on time!" she replied.

"Ohk! I will call him" I said and as I said I stood up and made my way out.

I then pulled my phone out my pocket and dialled him number. After one to two rings, he answered my call.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Derin? Hey, it's Ana" I replied.

"Yeah! I know" he said.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked.

"Well not excatly" he replied.

"Honey, I am so so sorry. I am just a stuip person! I am sorry" I said as I apologised.

"Sweetie it's cool. I am not mad at you or what ever happened. I forgot those things and that's what Capricorns do" he said as he smiled.

"I know because I am a Capricorn too. So you going to the prom?" I asked.

"Yeah with you" he replied.

"Ohk so be here sharp at eight" I said.

"Ohk I will be at your place; sharp at eight" he said.