The One Where Everything Changes

As I reached Centre Prek I parked my car and made my way inside the coffee house. It was for the first time when Ethen called me and asked me to see outside, and he agreed to see me without any official work. As I entered the coffee place I saw Ethen standing and waiting for me.

"Hi Ethen" I said as I waved at him.

"Oh Ana, I am so sorry to call you on such a short notice but I'm glad that you could make it" he said as he came running towards me.

"Yeah it's cool" I said as I smiled warmly at him.

"So shall we?" he asked as pointed his arm towards a table.

"Yeah sure" I said as I nodded in affirmation.

"Oh so come" he said he led my way towards out tabel. As we reached there he pulled out a chair for me to sit.

"Oh thank you" I said as I sat on the chair.

"You're welcome" he said as he made his way across the table and sat on the chair in front of mine.

"So why you called me here?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Well nothing special, what will you have?" he asked as he handed me the menu and changed the topic.

"Well let me see" I said as I gave a look to the mean.

"You take your time to decide, mean while I'll call the waiter" he said a looked around.

"Yeah sure" I said as I smiled at him.

"Oh excuse me" he called as he saw a waiter.

"Yes sir?" the waiter asked as I came to our tabel.

"Will you please take our order?" he asked.

"Yes definitely. So what do you want to order ma'am?" the waiter asked as he turned his head towards me.

"Well I will have an Irish coffee with some extra whisky and some chocolate chip muffins, please" I replied as I smiled at the waiter.

"Yeah ma'am sure, and what will you have sir?" the waiter asked as he noted down my order.

"Well I will have a Latte and some chocolate chip cookies, please" he replied as he smiled at the waiter.

"Sure sir, I will be back in five minutes with your order sir" the waiter said as he noted our order carefully and then he made his way towards the reception and gave the person the page on which he had noted our order.

"So how are you, Ana?" he asked as he leaned on the table.

"Well I am good how are you? I mean how is your business running?" I asked as I smiled at him.

"It's great. Can I ask you a personal question?" he asked.

"Yeah sure anything" I replied.

"Are you single or in a relationship?" he asked as he rested his back on the chair.

"Well I am single" I replied as a blush touched my cheeks.

"Ok and there are our coffee" he said as he saw the waiter coming with our order.

"So sir this is your Latte and chocolate chip cookies and ma'am this is our Irish coffee with extra whisky and chocolate chip muffins. Enjoy" the waiter said as he placed our order on the table and then gave us a smile.

"Thank you" Ethen said and then the waiter turned back and left.

"So now keeping all these things aside, why did you wanted to meet?" I asked as I took a sip from my coffee.

"Well nothing special I....I just wanted you to meet someone" he said as he pulled his chair back.

"Oh who?" I asked as I got a bit excited.

"Well, that person is here, why don't you see yourself" he said as he got up from his chair.

"Oh who is it?!" I exclaimed as I got up from my chair and turned around. As the persons face came to my view my mouth almost touched the ground. I blinked a serval times when I saw that person coming near me.

"So Ana I am glad to introduce you to the leading business tycoon of Boston Mr. Derin Jacob" Ethen said as he proudly placed his arm around Derin's shoulder.

"Hi Ana" Derin said as he unbuttoned his coat's button.

"Ah Ethen.....Derin.....god I need to sit down" I said as I sat on the chair.

"Surprise Ana! Ana I read your dairy, and I understood the fact that how much you blame yourself for whatever happened. Ana it was an accident" Ethen said as he gently brushed my shoulder.

"No it wasn't, I killed my sister" I said as a tear rolled down my eye.

"No, no, no, Ana it was an accident and shouldn't blame yourself" Derin said as he got down on his knees.

"And Ana if Blayer would have been with us today, then she just have wanted one thing and that's; your happiness. Ana you gave up your dream to complete Blayer's dream, honey you have done enough now it's time for you to live your life" Ethen said as he held my hand and pulled me up to make me stand on my feet.

"Are you sure Ethen it's....it's right?" I asked.

"Yes Ana, it's hight time, you should forgive yourself now" Ethen said as he smiled at me and placed my hand in his.
"Will you take Derin?" he asked.

"Yes! Yes I do!" I said as I wrapped him in a hug.

"Oh Ana I missed you so much" Derin said as he hugged me even tighter.

"Derin I just want you to know that now, the story of her life is the story of our life" Ethen said as he smiled at us.

"I love you Blayer, no matter you are with me or not you always loved me and you always will love me. Thank you for giving me mm y guy back. I love you!" the goddess inside me shouted as she busted into tears.