Chapter 11

"What you thinking hon?" the voice asked as it headed towards me.

"Derin?" I asked as I continued blinking my eyes.

"Why are you giving me those looks? We are not meeting for the very first time" Derin said as he gave me a smile.

"Derin I can't believe that's you" I said as walked towards him.

"Yeah it's me" he said as he placed the tray he was carrying on the bed.

"How are you?" I asked as I wrapped him in a hug.

"I'm good" he said as he hugged me back.

"I love you Derin, I missed you so much" I said as I hugged him even tighter.

"Love you too Ana" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Where were you?" I asked as I realised him.

"Long story An, leave it have breakfast" he said as he sat on the bed.

"But I want an answer" I said as I sat next to him.

"I don't think that you're answer is important than food" he said as he took a sip from his coffee.

"Derin I want an answer! Where were you?" I demanded as I looked at him with a determined look.

"Really not important An" he said as he ignored my look.

"You know what I'm leaving. We'll talk when you have answer" I said as I walked towards his front door. As I stepped out I hired a cab and asked him to drop me home. As we reached my mansion gate I payed for the cab and thanked the driver. I then made my way towards the front door and as I reached there I slowly unlocked it. I then carefully made my way towards my room, keeping a note that I wasn't making any sound. As I reached there I changed into a pair of boxers and a red coloured top. And then I pulled my blanket up and went off into sleep.

"When did you come back?" Blayer asked as she wake me up.

"Well I came back a couple of hours ago" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"What?!" she asked as she almost shouted.

"Sh!!" I said as I placed a finger on my lips.

"Where were you?" she asked as he toned it down.

"Well I was with Derin" I replied as I tugged a hair strand behind my ear.

"What?!" she asked as she shouted on the top of her voice.

"Sh!! Calm lady down!" I said as I lifted my palms in front of me.

"Why were you with him?" she asked as her voice got a bit down.

"Well nothing happened" I replied.

"Ok, nice; but why we're you with him?" she asked as she took a breath of relief.

"Well I was too drunk so he just took me with him" I replied as I rested my head on the wall.

"Then why did you leave?" she asked.

"Well I told him that I wanted an answer and when will talk when he get back to normal" I replied as I lifted my head.

"Yeah you deserve an answer" she said as she smiled at me.

"Yeah and please don't tell anything to mom, please" I said as I pleaded.

"Yeah sure" she said as she assured me.

"Thank you so much" I said as I thanked her.

"Well now you should come down for breakfast, we are waiting for you" she said and then she marched out of my room. As she left I rushed towards the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then made my way downstairs.