Origins Part 2

"Marinette? I want to tell you something," Jon said letting go of his teary-eyed cousin, "I never thought that heroes could save the day until I saw it myself when Superman saved me. He's a different breed of hero and that girl yesterday, she reminded me of him so as long as you embrace that part of you Marinette, you shouldn't have to give up on being a hero," Jon said smiling and picking up the earring box.

"Why are you telling me this Jon?" Marinette asked a little defensive grabbing her bag and the box.

"Cause being a hero is the best thing to ever happen to me and it's what this family does best. I know that nobody is supposed to know but it's a little hard with super hearing," Jon said sheepishly and Marinette just stared at him in disbelief.

"You don't really expect me to think that you're Chat Noir do you?" Marinette asked arms crossed.

"God no, I'm an American hero Marinette. You have to promise me that you'll try again, it was a mistake but everyone makes them, even Superman," Jon said blocking her exit.

"Sorry Jon, I just can't," Marinette said maneuvering around him and running to school.

"Marinette!" Jon ran after her and watched as she put her earrings in Alya's bag. Jon stepped into the classroom and saw her trying to get gum off her seat and upset with a blonde boy who may have been half a foot taller than both Jon and Mari.

"What's going on over here?" Jon asked angry and glaring at Adrien and Chloe was laughing. "Oh, really funny. Hope you three are happy, you guys deserve each other," Jon said handing Marinette a tissue to put over the gum. That comment stung and Nino his seat partner told him to just talk to Marinette and Jon, he said that they were very understanding and that if one forgave him then the other probably would too.

Roll-call started and once the teacher got to Ivan's name, he came busting through the door as Stoneheart again. He took Chloe and Mylene to the Eiffel Tower. Alya went after them leaving her bag so Marinette ran after her. Chat was already there and was trapped after throwing his stick to save Alya from being crushed by a car.

"OK so who owes who ten dollars?" Jon asked landing on the roof next to Robin and they saw Ladybug and Chat running over to the Eiffel Tower by rooftop.

"No one owes... let's just go," Robin said starting to run and they stopped in front of the Tower on the roof of a building. Stoneheart seemed to be throwing something that was a person!

Jon flew down at super speed and caught her.

"I didn't promise," Chloe said flipping her hair in Jon's face.

"Way to blow our cover Superbrat," Robin said landing next to Jon.

"Whatever." Stoneheart started coughing and a bunch of butterflies came out of his mouth. A man named Hawkmoth started making a speech.

"Nice try Hawkmoth but none of these people would have been akumatized without you, we know who the real bad guy is. We will find you and you will give us your miraculous," Ladybug said before capturing all of the purple butterflies and releasing them a giant stream of butterflies went over Paris.

Damian looked up at her feeling something weird but, it was her fault. She must have done something to him. That was what he thought until Jon started laughing at him. "What did you do?" Damian growled.

"Nothing, you did this all by yourself," Jon said still laughing at his friend's anguish. They still had to defeat Stoneheart though.

Marinette thought that bringing them closer together would help and she made sure to capture the akuma that time. She threw the parachute up in the air and ladybugs started fixing everything.

It was beautiful, amazing, miraculous! (the show title)

.......................................

Marinette and Jon walked into school with Alya who said that she wanted to unmask Ladybug and ask her if her and Superboy were dating cause they seemed close. That made the cousins cringe before laughing.

Jon glared at Adrien walking up to his seat and Marinette didn't even look at him.

"You still haven't talked to them dude?" Nino asked. "I'm shocked that Jon can even stay mad at someone this long, he used to visit every summer when he was younger so dude, the cousins aren't people that you have to worry about, they are probably waiting for you to apologize.

After school, rain started coming down and Marinette and Jon were standing outside the school waiting for a good time to start walking.

Adrien figured this was as good of a time as any to apologize. Adrien looked at them and started to speak, "I was only trying to get the gum off of your chair, yesterday was my first ever day of school and I was hoping to make some friends. I hope you guys can forgive me," Adrien passed his umbrella to Marinette and it collapsed on her and Jon and Adrien laughed at her. Adrien looked at Jon and listened to his laugh, his eyes were so blue through his glasses.

"I don't know about Marinette but I forgive you," Marinette nodded along "we'll talk to the class for you and help you become friends with you," Jon said smiling. God that was a nice smile.

"Th... thanks. I'll see you guys to... tomorrow," Adrien said stuttering a little as they two waved over their shoulders. "Why am I stuttering?" Adrien asked himself.

"I think I might have an idea," Plagg said and Adrien looked at Jon who nudged his cousin as they walked into the bakery.

"First day of school and we already have two lovebirds," Marinette said laughing at her cousin.

"He's a friend Mari, I kind of like Chat though, he seems nice," Jon said crashing into a chair.

It was going to be a long year.

...........................................