Pixelator

Jon rolled around in his bed and Marinette was on the phone with Clark.

"He's going through something, I'll be over later but for now, I would just leave him alone. Even if it is a Kryptonian disease, it can affect Earthlings too and if it's the one I'm thinking of, you don't want it," Clark said to his niece.

"Well what am I supposed to do, today us career day and Chloe's going to make my life a living hell," Marinette complained.

"Sorry, but he can't leave the house for any reason, you stay safe now alright Mari?" Clark said before hanging up.

Marinette ran to the hotel and stood next to Alya.

"Where's Jon, Marinette?" Miss. Bustier asked looking for her normal shadow.

"He's really sick, my mom should have called the school this morning," Marinette said before Miss. Bustier went off into telling each student what their jobs would be.

Alya and Marinette were left and Alya was assigned trash duty. Before Marinette could get her assignment, pop star Jagged Stone walked into the hotel with his crocodile.

Marinette was assigned to be a gopher, which meant that she had to go get whatever any of the guests wanted. For Jagged Stone that was a pair of sunglasses in the shape of the Eiffel Tower that were red, white, and blue.

.......................................

Jon was giggling in the Fortress of Solitude as his dad scanned him. "Jonathan, hold still!" his father yelled turning around but when he did, his son wasn't there anymore. "Shit."

Superboy was floating in front to the hotel that Marinette would be spending the day at. He saw a random man who was dressed weirdly walk in and fire something at Chloe. He flew in and tried to save her but ended up getting pixelated with her.

His head started to clear and he looked around. "Where am I?" Superboy asked getting off the ground.

"Oh. My. God. Superboy!" Chloe yelled jumping on Jon's back making him fall over.

"Help me," Jon said looking up to whatever God there was.

.......................................

Marinette walked back to the hotel with a pair of shades that she thought would do the trick. Jagged was getting attacked so she transformed but Chat was nowhere in sight. She brought Jagged to her school thinking it was safe there.

"Are you sure this is safe Ladybug, this is a school?" Damocles asked looking at the heroine and pop idol.

"Yeah, this is somewhere where no one would ever look for him, I mean who wants to go to school?" Ladybug asked before looking at Damocles' face. "I mean isn't school awesome?"

She exited the office and bumped into Robin.

"Is your arm gone?" Robin asked looking at her pixelated arm.

"Don't remind me." Ladybug rolled her eyes and the two were off. "I haven't heard from Chat yet which means it's just the two of us," Ladybug said.

"I haven't heard from Superboy but his father said he has some sort of rare Kryptonian 24-hour hay fever. Makes him go loopy and stuff. It's hard to watch," Robin said thinking about the last time Jon had it. He had two defaults during that time, hugs and vomit.

"That sucks, I know where to look for this guy though. His name is Vincent and he lives in the downtown area of Paris," Ladybug said and they were off.

.......................................

"It just goes on forever, no windows, no doors, nothing," Adrien said to himself. He looked up and saw Ladybug and Robin standing there. They're going to get us out of this.

"Superboy? What are you doing here, you are supposed to be in the Fortress!" Robin yelled at a picture. "I guess it's been 24 hours but you should still be there not here, when we get you out of this you are going back there immediately, got it." Robin seemed actually concerned for Superboy.

"Yes sir," Superboy saluted making Ladybug laugh. They left and Adrien was left alone again.

"I'm going to try and make a deal with him and you can sneak up behind him and destroy his headset," Ladybug said as they ran to the Acr De Triomphe where Pixelator was.

Ladybug let herself be cornered and Robin snuck up behind him just like planned.

"Go Robin!" a random citizen yelled. Good thing Robin had such good reflexes. They dodged beams and Robin hit them with his sword.

"How are you doing that?" Ladybug asked watching as his sword didn't disappear.

"Nth metal, can withstand anything," Robin said dodging another blast.

"I could use one of those," Ladybug said in awe.

"Maybe I can train you some time," Robin said before realizing what he just said.

"Let's focus on this first birdbrain. Lucky charm!" Ladybug called out getting a case of compact.

"Hey Pixelator! I heard you were looking for me!" Jagged yelled getting on top of a car.

"Look into the lens," he said and as Jagged started to open his eyes, Ladybug threw the compact at Robin who hit it with the handle of his sword and Pixelator was sent into a picture of his own.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" she called and her arm was back. Superboy was lying on the ground in front of Robin and smiled up at him nervously.

"Two more hours, let's get you back to your dad," Robin said putting one of Superboy's arms over his shoulder helping him up.

"Robin, wait!" Ladybug called out making Robin turn around.

"Yeah."

"I'd actually like that lesson sometime, seems useful," Ladybug said and Robin smirked.

"Of course, see you next time," Robin said grappling off with his friend.

"Robin's got a girlfriend, Robin's got a girlfriend!" Jon teased.

"Yeah, and she's your cousin," Damian said as they walked through the zeta tubes.

.......................................

"Jagged Stone is having a concert today and is giving tickets to the four students who demonstrated the highest work ethic today," Penny said giving tickets to Alya, Nino, Adrien, and Marinette.

Later that night at the concert Damian and Jon walked up next to them smiling as they tapped on either side of Marinette making her jump.

"Hey, feeling better Jon," Adrien asked.

"I'm feline great," Jon said before laughing at Damian's face after the pun.

"Let's just go in," Damian said.

"This song goes out to the couple that saved my life Ladybug and Robin!" Jagged said before starting to play the piano. Damian and Marinette blushed and Jon laughed. Couple comment aside, it was a great concert.

.......................................