Reflekta

It was class photo day and Juleka looked down. She had always had this weird thing with pictures meaning every time a picture was taken with her in it, something always went wrong.

Marinette and Jon walked up to Juleka concerned for their classmate. "What's wrong Juleka?" Marinette asked and Rose explained the curse.

"We're going to get you your perfect photo," Jon said putting a hand on Juleka's shoulder and she blushed looking at Jon thanking him shyly.

They were getting set up and Chloe was complaining about not being next to Jon and Adrien and Juleka wasn't even in the photo.

"Um, sir Juleka's not in the picture," Jon said pointing to Juleka who was placed between Jon and Adrien who both smiled at her.

"Thanks, Jon," Juleka said looking down.

"You have to look up for the camera to see your face," Jon said laughing a little. they all smiled but when the photographer went to take the picture, the battery was dead.

Juleka went to use the bathroom and Sabrina followed and put a chair in front of the stall door trapping Juleka inside the stall. Chloe settled down between Adrien and Jon so she was in the middle of the photo.

The picture was taken and it was a horror show, Chloe with her arms around Adrien and Jon making the two angry boys look at the camera, Marinette saying stop and Rose crying. Yeah, it wasn't the best thing to put in a yearbook.

...........................

Rose went looking for Juleka and found her in the bathroom.

"Poor Juleka was trapped in the bathroom the whole time," Rose said to Alya, Jon and Marinette.

"No doubt Chloe's doing," Alya said.

"We have to get him to take the picture again, but how?" Marinette asked and Jon's face lit up.

"We make it so that there was no picture in the first place, I just need to get rid of the first picture," Jon said smiling.

"I'll help," Marinette said and the cousins went up the stairs walking over to the office.

"They are not ruining my perfect picture, stop them!" Chloe shrieked at Sabrina.

In the office, Jon and Marinette heard screaming and grabbed the SD card from the camera and left the office.

...........................

Damian was downstairs and saw Jon sneaking into the office with Marinette and sighed, those two weren't going to get very far. All of a sudden, Damian's body changed and he was covered in pink, it was happening to people all around them. Adrien too. That meant that this was up to Superboy and Ladybug.

The two heroes dropped in and saw everyone changed. They dodged blasts and looked for their respective partners.

"Where is he?" they asked together. Superboy went to distract Reflekta and ended up getting shot. That didn't mean that he was useless like the other two who had no idea how to walk in heels. Luckily for Jon, he wore his mother's heels when he was a kid cause they seemed fun.

Jon used some of the training that Damian put him through just in case he ever lost his powers or came across someone more powerful than him.

"How the hell?" Adrien asked looking at Superboy who was kicking ass but it still wasn't enough. Ladybug took him and swung away.

The two boys and pretty much everyone else was staring in shock. A powerless Superboy in heels was still a force to be reckoned with.

...........................

Ladybug and Superboy were at the T.V. station. They high-fived each other and started a broadcast. They were showing their location but that didn't matter. They finished and now it was a waiting game.

"So, wanna tell me how you can actually walk in those things?" Ladybug asked looking at her cousin's feet. He didn't seem unstable.

"Well, mom always had those fancy heels and stuff and young Jon was super curious about why people wore those death traps all the time. I mastered walking in them in like a week. The fighting was Robin's training, wanted me to be able to fight even powerless," Superboy explained and Reflekta walked in.

"Give up Reflekta, you can't take on both of us," Ladybug said. There was a beam and Ladybug jumped out of the way just in time. Someone else was faking for Reflekta.

Ladybug used her lucky charm and got a camera. "Superboy, the lights!"

They defeated her and everyone was back to normal. Superboy stood up taller and inspected himself.

"You were amazing Superboy," Ladybug said smiling at her cousin.

"And with those shoes on too, those things should be illegal by the way," Superboy said and they were back off to the school.

...........................

Marinette and Jon went to give back the SD card and asked the photographer to take a picture that included Juleka.

They went to the park and Marinette and Jon were talking about the whole scenario.

"I looked sexy, you have to admit," Jon said nudging his cousin.

"No, you looked like a clown, just like everyone else," Marinette said laughing.

"Those sound like fighting words," Jon said as they arrived at the park. Damian had joined them since he had nothing better to do.

They had taken a bunch of pictures and the curse was broken.

Damian and Jon were hanging out later and Damian put his hand on Jon's shoulder.

"You did great today, I'm glad that you threw in a few good complex moves but let me just be the first to tell you that that video is all over the internet now and everyone knows that it was Superboy. You have over a million hits," Damian said and Jon threw his head into his pillow and started screaming.

Damian left an hour later and Jon was watching the video laughing. His dad thought it was funny too. Yeah, Super-Queen was now a thing and Jon couldn't say he was upset about it.

...........................