Dark Cupid

Adrien kept looking over his shoulder and past everyone else to Jon who had his face stuck in a piece of paper. When the bell rang, he tossed it in the trash and Adrien picked it up. He then remembered what Robin had told him: as long as you ask him out you can keep seeing him, stop this game of cat and mouse, either ask him out or don't.

Plagg looked at the paper. "Gross, looks like he's got a crush on Adrien kid," Plagg said before throwing some cheese down his black hole that was where his mouth should be.

"Your hair shines like the sun, your eyes are gorgeous green. I look at you and wonder your innermost thoughts and dreams. Your valentine I hope to be, our love could be so true, my heart belongs to you," Adrien read off smiling.

"Jon never showed any interest in you before though," Plagg said thoughtfully.

"Way to boost my ego Plagg but, who else could he have been talking about?"

...............................

Jon sat in Marinette's room trying to calm down his cousin.

"You said it yourself, Damian Wayne doesn't do Valentine's Day! If I give him a Valentine then... I'll be rejected for sure!" Alya walked up the stairs.

"Damian isn't that cruel, God he's not Robin Mari," Jon said hugging his cousin and waving at Alya over her shoulder. "I sort of have my own thing to do today though so I'm just going to..." Jon pointed to the trap door and walked down the stairs.

...............................

Chloe was walking down the bridge and saw Kim waiting for her. She didn't have time for this, she had to get her poster signed by Superboy finished and in her gold frame.

He asked her out and it was a cold rejection. Kim was heartbroken and was akumatized into Dark Cupid. He saw Jon Kent walking down the street on his phone and realized that this was the boy that loved everyone. "He has too much love in his heart, now he'll hate everyone!" Dark Cupid yelled shooting Jon with an arrow.

Adrien was walking down the street saying random things to respond to Jon's poem.

"Aw is someone upset that they can't finish their poem for their sweetheart with glasses?" Plagg asked eating more cheese.

"I don't need to write a poem if I can just say it right to his face, Jon, I love you," Adrien said dreamily. Adrien was pushed over a second later by a random person and saw a man in the sky. "That's not good."

...............................

Marinette stood outside of the Lahiffe's and knocked on the door. Nino answered the door. "Hey what's up dude?"

"Um, is Damian here?" Marinette asked secretly hoping that he would say no. The longer she stood at the door the less she wanted to do this.

"He's actually out, you just missed him. He said he was headed over to your place to talk to Jon about something," Nino shrugged.

"Thanks Nino," Marinette said before grabbing Alya and dragging her down the street and then her friend was shot.

"Alya!"

"Damian will never love you, he's going to laugh at your lame attempt at romance!" Alya said laughing before running away. Marinette looked up into the sky and saw someone flying and shooting arrows.

Marinette transformed and ran toward the akumatized person and saw Robin dodging arrows and slicing them with his sword.

"Friend of yours Robin?" Ladybug asked and Robin stared at her and an arrow came flying at him. She ran over and pushed him out of the way, getting hit for him. Her lips turned black. Robin looked down and saw Chat chasing after Jon who seemed to be changed too.