Gamer

Marinette walked into the library and looked at Jon and Adrien who were watching two people play video games. Alya had her phone up recording.

"What's going on?" Marinette asked nudging Jon.

"The Ultimate Mecha Strike Three auditions, whoever beats Max gets to play with him in the tournament. It's going to be awesome," Jon said eyeing Damian. "Damian hasn't really had any competitions and it's sort of weighing him down a little," Jon added.

Damian beat Max's high score and shook his hand.

"We're going to make an awesome team Damian," Max said smiling.

Marinette's eyes lit up and Jon shook his head at her.

"Marinette, I know what you're thinking and don't even..." Jon was interrupted.

"I want to try out!" Marinette yelled and Jon pounded his head into a bookshelf.

"You tried Jon, you did your best," Alya said patting Jon on the shoulder.

Marinette went on to beat Max and was now partners with Damian.

"I guess I'll be coming over later," Damian said looking at Jon and Marinette.

"Yeah, later," Marinette said waving at him.

"You are so dead, if your parents find out about the fact that you ruined Max's dreams of playing in that tournament," Jon said standing beside her. "I spent all day yesterday trying to teach Damian how to play video games and now you do this," Jon started hitting his head against the bookshelf again.

.................................

Marinette stepped into her room putting in a small earpiece. Adrien had offered to help Marinette talk to Damian because she was so nervous.

Meanwhile Damian was having the calmest kind of freak out in Jon's room.

"You have to help me, I don't know how to talk to your cousin," Damian said and Jon just looked up from his book seeing Damian have his own kind of freak out.

"Oh please, it's not like you guys are going to be talking that much," Jon said rolling his eyes. He was still upset that Max wasn't going to be playing. Jon knew that he could even beat Max's high score and just bump Damian out of the race too but he didn't want to put all of his training to waste.

"What do you mean by that?" Damian asked and Jon turned bright red.

"Nothing!" Jon said putting his com in his ear and Damian did the same. "I'll help you talk to her no problem." Jon then fell back on his bed screaming into a pillow.

.................................

Damian walked up to Marinette's room. They sat in Marinette's room and Jon never thought he would be playing matchmaker. Marinette started talking about having a lucky charm that helped her win matches. Tom had come up to her room for the third time.

"Dude, tell her that you guys could use a break, you wanted to talk to her right? This would be the best way," Jon said into his com and scrolling through his phone.

"A break might be good, we've been working hard," Damian said. They took some snacks to the park and sat on a bench.

"So, how'd you and my cousin meet?" Marinette asked trying to make small talk.

"The Justice League came to one of my father's events in Gotham and Jon was sent to protect me. He said that we were going to be best friends but I didn't think so, he has a way of growing on you though. I guess he's still sort of the only person who really understands me," Damian said shocking Marinette. "What, it's cause I'm not blonde isn't it?" Damian asked and heard Jon choke on air on the other side of the com. Marinette started giggling.

"No, it's just that that's the most I've ever heard you say at a time and I guess it's cause you know about the whole Superboy thing," Marinette rambled.

"How about we talk about something else? Jon is already omnipresent in my life and isn't going anywhere. What about you Marinette?" Damian asked and Jon took out his com making static noises. Adrien took his out too but just wished her good luck.

"What about me?" Marinette asked nervously.

"What do you want to do with your life, what are your dreams for the future?" Damian asked leaning back against the bench.

"I love fashion and I would love to work with models someday. I know it's stupid..." Marinette trailed off.

"NO, no it's not stupid, I just know some people that would love to work with you. One of my father's friends is an artist who never wears the same thing twice, she would love to work with you," Damian said saving himself. They were looking into each other's eyes and were both bright red. They looked away from each other smiling slightly.

There was a loud stomping noise and Superboy and Chat were behind the giant robot that fired a green orb at Marinette. Damian pushed her off the bench he landed on top of her and they both looked at each other nervously.

Superboy landed next to them and Damian helped Marinette up.

"This is why we don't enter contests that we weren't meant to enter!" Superboy said to Marinette glaring at her and Damian ran off to get changed.

.................................

Robin and Ladybug stood in front of a giant robot that their partners were it. They were operating it flawlessly like they were on the same wavelength.

"How are they doing that?" Ladybug asked.

"It's not Superboy's first time operating a giant robot believe it or not," Robin said hoping that this wouldn't be like last time when he crashed the robot into a lake.

Ladybug used her lucky charm which was spray paint. She had to get up to Max's robot's head and paint over the eye. A robot hand came down and helped her up she painted over the eye and they knocked him down and grabbed his glasses.

Everything was put back to normal.

.................................

It was the day of the competition and Marinette was talking about dropping out to let Max play. Damian walked over to give Marinette his controller.

"You're a lot better than I am, trust me," Damian said giving the controller to Marinette. Max and Marinette walked through the door and won the game.

When Jon and Marinette were walking back to the house, Marinette looked over to Jon.

"How did you and Robin meet?" Marinette asked.

"Wayne Gala, we were forced to talk to each other. Well at least Robin was forced to talk to me. I told him that we were going to be best friends and now we still are. Damian was nice too," Jon said realizing that his cousin was about to figure out that Damian was Robin.

"Oh, OK, goodnight Jon," Marinette sad running up to her room. Was it possible that Robin and Damian were the same person? No, not at all, that would just be stupid.