Copycat

"How about inviting him to a movie?" Tikki asked and Marinette sighed. This was not going to be easy. The kwami suggested that she just call him.

Marinette ran to Jon's room and flung the doors open."I need Damian's number!" she said shaking her cousin.

"OK, OK, geeze call Alya over, you're going to need moral support," Jon gave her his phone cause he knew that Damian wouldn't answer a random number.

They called him and it went to voicemail. She left a message and threw the phone forgetting to hang up. "What did you expect me to say, hey hot stuff, this is Marinette, I'd ask you on a date to the movies but I've got such a crazy crush on you that the only way I can talk to without foaming at the mouth is over this stupid phone, pretty ridiculous right," the phone beeped asking if it wanted to save the message, Marinette panicked and hit the wrong button saving the message which was now on her crush's phone.

"OK, relax Marinette, his fencing ends in an hour, that's how much time you have to get rid of the message," Jon said trying to calm down his cousin. They walked out of the house and saw the ceremony in the park and Chat Noir had just landed in the park.

"Excuse me Chat Noir, but Ladybug's not here," Theo said to Chat who saw Jon in the crowd.

"Don't worry about Ladybug, I'm sure she'll be here any minute. I can handle this situation by myself for now, I'm the one in charge any way you know," Chat winked at Jon who turned bright red and stayed close to Alya.

Marinette went though the lockers looking for Damian's and she took his phone but only because she panicked.

"Ladybug didn't show up, I just wanted to express my adoration for her, let her know that everything I had went into these statues," Chat stopped listening after that cause it was getting kind of creepy.

"You know, hate to burst your bubble, but Ladybug and I are partners no room for anyone else in the mix."

"Really?" Theo asked thinking back to the times when Robin and Superboy helped.

"Yeah, we're like this," Chat said crossing his fingers smiling at Theo.

Theo went back to his workshop upset no mortified was more the word. "A thing huh, can't even take love seriously calling it a thing, he doesn't deserve her, I do!" He then became Copycat and got into a lot of trouble to make the police and Ladybug go after the real Chat Noir.

Marinette and Jon looked at the news in shock. "A thief, no way." Jon looked at the news one more time remembering back to that morning where the artist had a lollipop stick in his mouth and a stick was placed at the scene of the crime.

"He's not the thief, someone else is, the artist who made your sculpture was upset when you weren't there this morning and sort of gave a love confession so Chat stuck up for you but might have made things a little worse by saying you guys were like that," Jon said crossing his fingers like Chat did that morning.

"Ugh that idiot cat," Marinette said as they ran over to the Louvre. Chat had been captured and was probably going to try and use his powers to get out. "Stay out here just in case he comes over this way."

Superboy watched as Chat ran away and helicopters started chasing him. Robin signaled him on the coms. "What the hell is going on out there Kent?"

"I've got it handled Dames, you just relax and sit back for a while," Jon said flying above Chat and listening in on his conversation with Ladybug. He was going to find his impostor.

"My phone is missing and I have the feeling that you and your cousin are behind it," Damian said obviously upset through the com.

"Oh, it's missing, is it? Wow, have you tried retracing your steps?" Jon asked nervously.

"Oh whatever I'll give you until lunch tomorrow, if it's not in my locker... I will be most put out." the line went dead.

"That was a close one."

...........................

Chat called Ladybug from a warehouse and the she couldn't tell the two Chat's apart. It was horrible.

"Ask him about our love you each other," Chat said grasping at straws. She had confronted him at one point and he had admitted to her that he liked someone but it wasn't a girl. She comforted him and asked who this boy was and she was shocked to hear it was her cousin.

"I hope you didn't tell him about us," Ladybug asked smirking.

"What?" Chat asked eyes wide.

"What we're you know, we made a secret promise," Ladybug said and Chat smiled.

"Right of course," Ladybug shut that down. Jon was waiting on the rooftop. He didn't think that they would need this help but in case they did he would always be there for his cousin and his crush.

A fight broke out between the two Chats and even Jon had to admit that it was confusing. Robin landed on the roof next to him. "Seems a little stalkerish, even for you Superboy," Robin said watching Ladybug.

"He's pretty good."

"No need to rub it in," Chat said upset.

"I told you I was better than him," Copycat said smirking up at Ladybug.

"But I'm better than both of you!" Ladybug said taking one of the batons and tossing it over to the real Chat.

"Burn," Jon said laughing even Damian was smiling a little.

They tricked him and released his akuma and Damian had to admit that when Theo talked to Ladybug it was more than a little creepy but he assured her that he was just a fan and loved all of the heroism that she did.

Chat and Ladybug met on the roof.

"I'm glad you knew it was me," Chat said scratching the back of his neck.

"I just had to figure out which Chat wasn't really in love with me, it was a no brainer," she said flicking the bell on his costume.

Chat transformed back and took a camera from his room to go and record something.

"Hello Parisians, I have something to tell you. I, Chat Noir am gay. I hope it doesn't change the way you guys think about me but I figured you guys would want to know." he stopped the video and posted it on Alya's blog and it instantly received a lot of love.

...........................

Jon sat in Marinette's room replaying the "I, Chat Noir am gay." over and over again.

"You've got to stop that Jon and you promised that you would take Damian's phone back for me," Marinette said she had deleted the message and put the phone in front of Jon who's brain was a pile of mush.

Jon, later that evening, was walking over to where Damian said he would meet him and saw Chat Noir sitting on a rooftop. Chat looked at him and smiled waving. Jon looked up and smiled back. Damian held his hand out for his phone but Jon was freaking out too much.

"You really are hopeless." Damian said smiling slightly.

...........................