The First Day (CH.3)

Y/N's Pov

After the entrance exam there wasn't much for me to do, so I just waited for the letter to arrive. I didn't even worry about if me or Izuku got in, since that would be a waste of time.

It took it some days, but finally, the letter arrived.

I heard some knocks on my door, and thanks to the aura I could identify the mailman, so I just got up to open him. "Hi, anything new for me?" I asked to the mailman.

"Just the usual. Oh! And this card" While showing a card with the U.A logo printed on it. "Here you go." He said, as he handed me all my mail.

"Thanks. Have a good day." I said before closing the door, and after doing a quick overview of all my other mail, realizing that none of it was really important, I opened the U.A one.

Inside the envelope there was a small disk. I took some moments looking at it when it suddenly turned on. "I AM HERE AS A HOLOGRAM IMAGE!" Exclaimed the disk, while displaying a hologram of All Might.

The surprise made me drop it, but fortunately, it landed face up, so now I could really see the hologram. 'So All Might's really working for U.A now.' I thought to myself. "YOUNG Y/N, I'M HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU'VE PASSED YOUR ENTRANCE EXAM, AND STARTING NEXT WEEK, YOU'LL BE ATTENDING THE U.A HIGH SCHOOL!" I was really glad to hear this because it meant that I just made my first step towards my goal, but All Might wasn't done. "FURTHERMORE, I'VE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOUNG MIDORIYA. SO, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT HE PASSED AS WELL!" Now I was really intrigued about this.

"But how?" I asked, mostly to myself, since there wasn't anyone who could answer my question, or so I thought, because All Might answered it in the video.

"IF YOU'RE WONDERING HOW THAT'S POSSIBLE, I'VE GOTTA TELL YOU ABOUT OUR POINTING SYSTEM. TRUTH IS, WE DIDN'T ONLY SCORE YOU BASED ON THE VILLAINS YOU DEFEATED, BUT ALSO ON YOUR HEROIC ACTIONS!" Now I could begin to understand what happened, and this was confirmed by All Might. "WHEN BOTH OF YOU WENT TO SAVE YOUNG URARAKA, YOU ACTUALLY EARNED SOME RESCUE POINTS. YOUNG MIDORIYA 60 AND YOU 45." I was glad for Izuku, looked forward to seeing what kind of hero he would become.

Just before the message finished, All Might said a little interesting fact about my score. "ALL YOU POINTS COMBINED, INCLUDING VILLAIN AND RESCUE, LEFT YOU EXACTLY ONE POINT BEHIND THE FIRST PLACE." 'How peculiar.' I thought, and now All Might did finish his message. "SEE YOU SOON, AND DON'T FORGET, ALWAYS BE PLUS ULTRA!!!" And then the hologram disappeared.

To be honest, I was a bit excited and already wanted to see how my life in U.A would be, but just at that moment, the disk self-destructed. "Was that necessary?" I asked to myself, while looking at a little smoke cloud left behind by the disk.

There wasn't much to think about, so I just waited around for my first day, until it finally arrived.

I was already infront of U.A, and as I took a deep breath, I thought. 'Here I am.' And walked inside. "Class 1-D, 1-C, 1-B, so this must be 1-A." I said while looking for my class.

Inside the room there were just a couple other students already, but I didn't mind them and just walked to my seat. Once there, since I was a bit early, I started messing with their auras, copying them, and trying to familiarize myself with them when two students suddenly started making a ruckus. "Get your feet of the table! Don't you have any respect for you upper classmates?" Exclaimed the same blue haired from the entrance exam to a blonde guy, who replied to him with.

"SHUT UP, FOUR EYES! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I was going to shrug this off when I realized that Izuku had opened the door to this class.

I then decided to get up and ask how was he, so I did just that. "Hello, Izuku." I greeted him.