One Bullet Down (CH.89)

Ochako's Pov

As Ryukyu kept clinging to the villain, Nejire continued with her shockwaves, however, it was still clear that we would be the first ones to fall down, as we were too tired, so I screamed. "Last one!" And then started running towards the biggest debris I had seen in the area.

I'm sure that no one understood what I meant at first, since I did without any previous prompt, but as I ran away, Tsuyu seemed to catch up to what I meant, and quickly started following me, while Ryukyu and Nejire kept their thing.

Once we got to the debris, and we also got a better look, Tsuyu asked me. "You sure you can handle this, Uravity?" And to be completely honest, I didn't know myself.

I just swallowed a bit, as to lightly try to encourage myself, and then said. "I don't think so, but that's why we always push our limits, don't we?" Tsuyu then simply nodded at what I said, and then I stepped forth to the huge boulder.

I placed both of my hands on top of it, but wasn't moving. It did feel like it was lighter, and I was starting to get nauseous as well, so I must've done at least something, but it wasn't nearly enough. I then squished everything I had within me, and as I applied even more strength, I felt more 'energy' flowing onto my fingertips, and soon enough, I could move the rock by myself.

With few energy left to think of anything, I threw the boulder up, so that Tsuyu could grab it more easily, and almost instantly flopped right down where I was. "Uravity!" Lightly exclaimed Tsuyu, as she came to help me get up.

"I'm okay...Just a bit tired..." I said to her, while she also picked me up and took me to a different spot to rest a bit. After she laid me down, I chuckled a bit, and continued with. "You should hurry up though...I can't keep that thing up for long..." And then had to stop myself from almost puking again.

Tsuyu nodded at this, and told me that she would come back quickly. She then took the boulder with her tongue, and brought it towards Ryukyu and Nejire quickly. They both seemed to finally realize what we were planning, so Nejire stopped with her attacks, and backed up to give Tsuyu some room to attack.

Ryukyu still held the villain down, and just as Tsuyu arrived, she exclaimed. "Froppy, it's all yours!" And then, with a jump on his back, she got away from the villain, and took him out of balance. Right then, Tsuyu threw the boulder on top of him, and I released it from my end, dropping it right on his head.

Unfortunately for us, while the villain wasn't really on his best spot, he was still able to catch the boulder with his arms, not without backlash though, but it was hard for him. "Y-You've gotta o better than that!" He exclaimed, however, we weren't going to stop at that obviously.

Despite what it looked like, Nejire not only backed up to give Tsuyu room to drop the boulder, but while she waited, she also charged her attack as much as she could, and once it got to this, she exclaimed. "Well, good thing we can do more!" And after pointing her arms at him, and bracing herself for the impact, Nejire left everything she had built up until then onto the villain.

The boom that came out of the shockwave was pretty impressive, and also created a huge wave of dust that stopped me, and I assume the others as well, from even seeing what was happening. After a little while, once the dust had settled down a bit, I was able to reopen my eyes, but its not like the scene became any clearer.

There was still some rubble and dust flying around, so it was hard to make up any big shapes through all of it, and on top of that, the few light that was slipping in through the cracked ceiling was almost entirely covered by all of it. Also, as if that wasn't enough, I was pretty far away from the crater that the boulder and Nejire's wave created, so I couldn't even see anything that was inside there.